Trip to the land of waves (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
After that everyone went on to leave. After about a few weeks D-rank missions everyone on team 7 was fed up and Hiruzen saw this so he said "alright team 7 you are being assigned your first C-ranked mission".

Now

Everyone in team 7 looked at the old man excited/worried, everyone but Naruto and kakashi who looked bored and wanted to get back to doing their old missions.

Iruka who was sat next to Hiruzen also looked at the bored expressions on his old teammates faces as Hiruzen said "iruka, bring in the client" the brunette ninja nodded and walked out the door. A few minutes later, he walked back in with a drunk old man.

The man said "I am Tazuna the great bridge builder!and you are going to get me back to my home, safely............I hired professional ninja to escort me home and you give me these brats, they don't even look old enough to be ninja, especially that one stupid face" he said pointing at Naruto. Everyone noticed the decrease in temperature, the bottle in the man's hand shattered to the ground.

Everyone looked at the bottle then back at where Naruto was , he was missing. They heard a thump and looked back at the old man to see him on his ass with Naruto glaring down at him. The blonde said "you really shouldn't try to insult someone who has been trained in the art of being a ninja, they may just kill you if you get on their bad side" before walking back to the spot he was in before.

The hokage sighed and said "Kakashi, I am sending iruka with you on this mission. I think you're going to need it" he was looking at Naruto while talking to kakashi who understood what he was talking about and nodded.

Kakashi then turned to his team and the bridge builder and said "pack up everything you need for about a week's worth of travel and meet at the main gates of the village in one hour" sakura, mito, Menma and the bridge builder left.

Naruto turned to kakashi and said "if you don't turn up on time you are going into my special training programme" before leaving making both kakashi and iruka shiver while Hiruzen looked rather confused but decided better not ask when he saw the horrified faces on the two ex-anbu's faces.

3 hour later

Everyone but Naruto and iruka looked shocked to the fact that kakashi was on time, they were now about 2 hours out from the village and sakura being the annoying stupid girl she is said "mr. tazuna, are there any ninja in the land of wave" the old man shook his head which made the girl shut up.

As they were walking Naruto noticed a puddle and thought to kurama 'hey kurama is that who I think it is'

A voice replied "yeah kit it's the demon brothers gozu and miezu, looks like they are after the bridge builder, signal Bakashi and iruka about it"

Naruto looked to his teammates and did some quick anbu hand signals while his eyes signalled to the puddle both adults nodded discreetly playing along. Two chains came and wrapped themselves around Kakashi and Iruka, they were ripped apart.