Art is an explosion

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
Deidara frowned and said "fine okay so this is how it begins"

Now

Deidara speaking

When I was younger I lived on the streets, both of my parents had died in the third great ninja war, my grandparents wanted nothing to do with me, I was just a free loader that would never amount to anything in their eyes and they didn't want such a burden especially one that reminded them of their precious son and daughter-in-law.

Anyway one of the days when I was 7 years old I first met the Tsuchikage he was a stubborn idiot and refused to leave me alone no matter what I said or did until I agreed to live with him and he took me into his care that day. From those days I was raised alongside the old fool's granddaughter Kurotsuchi, she treated me like a slave, I was an outcast in that family they never treated me like one of them, I was an outsider a waste of space, I became distant and cold.

When I turned eleven most kids my age had already graduated the ninja academy and were fully fledged ninja, while I was just a civilian. Whenever I asked the old goat if I could train to be a ninja he would scoff and walk away or flat out reject the idea saying that he didn't need such a weak person under his forces. So I trained myself and the kekkei genkai that I had inherited in secret I wanted to show everyone that I wasn't some week little kid that they could push around and treat like a slave and I did it.

A few weeks into my training I was found by the ANBU black ops and I was worried that they would turn me into the old man. But I was surprised when they took me to the explosion corps, when I looked around I noticed other children my age that seemed to be pyrotechnic, I was mesmerised by the place that these anbu had taken me. It was there that I met the leader of the Explosion corps, despite what many would think he was actually quite a nice man. He asked me to join the corps and in exchange he would both train me and keep my secret hidden from the Tsuchikage. I trained for years alongside another ninja named Kara, according to the rest of the corps you would never see one of us without the other.
I fell in love with her, she was one of the first person to care for me despite my clan's unique kekkei genkai, and help me through things, we both became the best team in the entire force and it was fun to spend time around her. The night before I last saw her, she said good bye to me. I always wondered why but I guess the next day would have explained everything to me.

The next day the Tsuchikage called all ninja and civilians to the village centre. Stood in the centre of the village was the old goat, stood to his side with Kurotsuchi who was smirking directly at me, god I wanted to rip her neck off of her shoulders. Anyway the old midget started speaking and then two of his personal ANBU brought out Kara, apparently he saw her as a threat to the village and that she needed to be disposed of.

At that time he didn't know that I had become a ninja through the explosion corps and turned to me and said "if you really want to be shinobi then kill this girl" I couldn't I refused, and the Tsuchikage was not pleased he punched me in the face and called me weak. He then ordered Kurotsuchi to kill Kara, I tried to stop them but the Tsuchikage's ANBU held me back and forced me to watch as that bitch killed one of the few people I ever loved. I was pissed it must have been clear on my face because the stupid fucking leader and his annoying family just smirked at me. I just kicked the Anbu away from me and left the scene. That night I went and packed my bag and left the explosion corps base with the help of the leader, as Kara was actually his daughter and he wanted revenge for her unjustified death. So that was the first time I used my exploding clay, I created a version of the giant bird that I always fly on and created a massive explosion that destroyed the Tsuchikage tower and killed his beloved son and daughter sadly Kurotsuchi got away.

Then I flew away and became the missing Nin I was. During my rest after a long flight in the land of iron I ran into two Anbu of the leaf village of course everyone who was anyone could identify who these Anbu were as they were very high up in the bingo book on even having a flee on sight order unless kage level or above and even then have more than one person with you. I wasn't really surprised in all honesty when I found out that one of the most feared people in all of the shinobi nations was actually only a child it was rather funny, to think that the Tsuchikage had been afraid of a ten year old all that time I had spoken to him and he had mentioned of the Blood Fox of the leaf's Anbu black ops he was talking about a child, after all it hadn't been my first time meeting Naruto.

The first time I had actually met him was during the time of the third great shinobi war, I was out training in private when I first met him he was still in his genjutsu to disguise his five year old body. At the time I couldn't detect a genjutsu so I honestly thought that I was going to die. Especially when more Anbu came, so it surprised me when he ordered the Anbu not to harm me and then he left.

Anyway a few hours later we went separate ways they were headed towards the stone village while I was headed towards the rain village where I ran into the other members of the Akatsuki and was basically fought into joining in which I later did, for five years I was with the Akatsuki and then shortly later we all ran into Naruto again I was surprised when all of the others actually knew him more so when I found out that Nagato was actually his cousin. Anyway we found out he left his village so we all decided that we should stay together and then he suggest that he ask if we can stay in the sand village to which sasori heavily disagreed with saying that he would be killed on sight, to which Naruto replied that he could get his sentence lifted and he could live peacefully in the village aas long as he didn't kill anyone.
A few weeks later we became members of this village and years later here we are.

End of Deidara talking

The females of the Konoha ninja crying at such a sad tale, while the guys gave him looks of sympathy, Deidara mentally scoffed, while the others were unaffected as they had heard this story many times and then the blond turned to kakuzu and said "your turn, cheap skate" Kakuzu growled causing Deidara to move away from him slightly.

"Fine" grumbled kakuzu. He looked around the room and said "well first things that need to be mentioned, I'm not as young as I appear, I'm probably the oldest person in this room"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.

P.s.
I have exams coming up, I know that I haven't updated in a long time but that was because I had writers block, I have finally done this chapter but now I need to focus on revising for exams, because these exams effect whether I get into university or not.

Anyway I wanted to say thank you to @Janaki04