The Chunnin exams, brothers, together again (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

(Pic above is what naruto is dressed in and what he looks like)

Last time
The next month or so was filled with back to back D-rank missions and team seven were bored as hell. Little did they know what awaited them around the corner.

Now

Early one morning kakashi had asked for team seven to meet him at the bridge, near their training grounds at 5 in the morning, three hours later he still hadn't turned up. Both of the female genin were ready to castrate him, they didn't like this becoming a regular occurrence. Meanwhile Naruto and Sasuke were both sat on the railing talking to each other while waiting for their sensei.

A poof followed by "YOU'RE LATE" was heard, followed by the sound of kakashi's voice saying, "sorry, but I was getting our missions from lord hokage" after that they went and finished all of the d-rank missions, walking down the road, Sasuke who was trying to get sakura to let go of his arm said to the blond, "there's a rectangular box following you" Naruto sighed and said, "just ignore them, they'll leave soon enough. Hopefully" after another few minutes of walking Naruto turned around and said "konohamaru can you and your friends please stop following me"

A plume of multi-coloured smoke was seen and then three children appeared and the ninja looked bored at the three and then konohamaru said "hey Naruto, will you play ninja with us" Naruto smiled while sakura said " a Ninja playing Ninja wow Naruto that's lame" konohamaru looked at the pink haired girl and frowned as Naruto looked at her rolled his eyes before looking back at the child and saying "I tell you what, I am really busy at the moment so how about next time I have some free time, is that okay?" the brown haired boy nodded and Naruto ruffled his hair and then the three children started walking away, when konohamaru made a comment about sakura's forehead, Sasuke turned to the child and said "run"  and the boy did.

As konohamaru was running he rounded the corner and banged into someone, he looked up and saw a man with purple face paint and said "sorry" but the man picked the boy up by the collar and threatened him.

A hand had tightly gripped onto the foreigners wrist. When he looked at where it came from he saw Naruto with dull blue eyes and purple face painted ninja said, "so another weak brat wants to help the kid huh" Naruto stared at him and growled out, "kankuro, I suggest letting go of the third hokage's grandson before you start a war that you will definitely lose".

Kankuro looked at the blond, dropping the kid in the process as he stammered, "h-h-how do you know my name," Naruto ignoring him started to walk away, before he stopped and looked in the tree, smirking he started walking towards it, everyone then heard a voice and it said "kankuro, you're an embarrassment to our village" the said person looked up at the tree and saw a red haired boy glaring at him. "g-g-g-gaara you see this kid bumped into me and I was going to teach him a lesson –" he was stopped by a glare and then said "yes gaara, please don't kill me"

Gaara disappeared ina swirl of sand, only to reappear next to his siblings, looking over the ninja in front of him, he thought that something was familiar about the blond, "what are your names? excluding pinky and the three kids".