My code name is and always has been kitsune

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
As they were leaving minato said to the figure "you seem oddly familiar do I know you" the figure smirked and said "the names naruto you may have heard of me" at the figure walked out of the room and said to an anbu guard at the door "go and get raven, crow, slug, turtle and scorpion and tell them to get the others and meet for the weekly training at training grounds in 30 minutes" the anbu bowed and said "hai kitsune-sama" with that naruto looked at gaara and said "remember to turn up of I will be dragging you there understood otouto" gaara nodded seemingly scared and then naruto disappeared in a poof of smoke.

One thought ran through the others minds 'THAT WAS NARUTO?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Now

As they were being escorted around the village they saw lots of uchiha walking around along with other ninja of the sand village they couldn't understand how the village was so full of life when a shout coming from further up ahead caught their attention "ITACHIIII GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" a second later they saw one itachi uchiha running on passed them and a second later a luminescent blue blur followed after him and then a second later shisui followed behind him shouting "OBITO STOP CHASING YOUR COUSIN" then continuing to chase after them everyone was shocked to see how fast they were more so at how the blue blur was one obito uchiha.

A few seconds later a shadow appeared above the village and a shout of "OBITO, ITACHI AND SHISUI UCHIHA GET YOUR ASSESS TO THE TRAINING GROUND NOW, UN. KITSUNE'S ORDERS, UN." Before the figure jumped down next to the ninja and everyone was alert. Minato said "deidara from iwagakure what are you doing here?" deidara looked at the group and rolled his eyes before pointing at his forehead protector as the other ninja looked at it and put away their weapons fugaku turned to deidara and said "I'll let naru know about this for you just get going before you get in trouble" deidara nodded before he disappeared everyone continued and kushina said to mikoto "why was a member of the akasuki in the village and why was he wearing a sand village head band?" mikoto rolled her eyes and said "because the akatsuki are all ninja here along with nine others as they are all one giant team that gets split up a lot for different missions." After that she walked ahead to avoid having to continue talking to the red haired woman.

Once they had seen everywhere in the village except the training grounds fugaku showed them to where they were staying after that he left and so they all unpacked their stuff and got comfortable as they were walking around the village they saw gaara walking somewhere and they saw someone approach him when they got a closer look at the figure the first thing minato said was "why is the fourth mizukage here rumours were that he died" all of the others watched in fascination as they both started walking away so the group being their nosy selves followed the two ninja when they reached a training ground that had a sigh on it that read "private training grounds team clouded tails".

As they looked at the centre they saw 23 figures stood waiting for gaara and yagura as the two reached the centre after a few quite minutes naruto performed some hand signs and all of a sudden all of the group fell to the ground and was struggling to get up and move. The group watched as the group stood up one by one although with difficulty the first other than naruto to get up was a red head that the group could be sure was not gaara. The red haired person walked over to naruto and started discussing something that they couldn't hear after a few minutes the others grew used to the weight and started to get up after that naruto said "20 laps around the training grounds then split into groups of 4 people excluded for the grouping are myself, kurama, Yagura, itachi and sasori."

"Now go" he said as everyone went running after a second naruto performed a different hand seal and he glowed and it looked like the weights he was wearing were stronger than before after a second they watched him walk forward and slowly start to jog to get into the pace of using the weights and running with them after a few more minutes naruto started running like the weight wasn't effecting him and he raced ahead to catch up with the others and after that ran ahead of the group with a few more people who were dragging back to wait for him after they finished the laps around the area the group lay exhausted in the middle of the ground naruto, sasori and gaara however looked unaffected by the little bit of running and naruto said "okay I know I said to get your selves into groups but I'm going to put you in groups and no complaining on who I put you with".

"Group 1:
Zetsu
Obito
Shisui
Suigetsu
And kurama with them I want all of you to think of new ways to obtain info without torture and without getting caught" kurama nodded and led his group away from the rest.

"group 2:
Sasuke
Deidara
Kisame
fuu
And itachi with them I want each of you to work on collaborating with your jutsu or strategy I will test you on what you have come up with later." itachi and the other four nodded and left in the opposite direction that the other group went in.

"group 3:
Yahiko
Konan
Kakuzu
Yugito
With your group I am putting yagura I want you five to practice you taijutsu and help each other improve in the area's they lack" the group nodded and left in the direction that was opposite to the other groups

"group 4:
Killer bee
Roshi
Han
juugo
And sasori you are with them train them in what you think they lack" kurama smirked and grabbed killer bee by the back of his collar as they walked away as he was the only one trying to escape the death trap that awaited them. Sasori, roghi and han sighed at the man's behaviour.

"Group 5:
Karin
Nagato
Utakata
Gaara
And your with me" naruto finished after that the groups split up and the konoha ninja following the group couldn't follow all of the groups so decided that they would follow them again tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time