Lady chiyo and tsunade friends yeah right and I'm the tooth fairy

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Naruto's sadistic side speaking"

'Naruto's sadistic side thinking'

"Tailed beast speaking"

'Tailed beast thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Naruto nor do I own the characters

Last time
Sasori along with Gaara shared a look and smirked Evily and walked to catch up with naruto. Sasuke said to itachi "remind me again why they are the leaders?" Everyone else chuckled while the konoha group were scared stiff at the blond and red heads' actions.

The winners of the fights were as followed:
Naruto, Fuu, Karin, Obito, Nagato, Itachi, Kisame, Killer bee, Utakata, Han and sasori

(So Naruto sorted out the fights to be like this
Fuu Vs Karin
Obito Vs Itachi
Killer bee Vs Nagato
Utakata Vs Han
Kisame Vs Sasori
Naruto no longer fighting but judging)

Now

As naruto, Sasori and Gaara were waking home the blond stopped and said "I just remembered I needed to stop by the hospital to speak with tsunade and granny Chiyo do you both want to come with me?" Both the red heads shared a look before nodding Sasori said "it's been a while since I visited grandmother I wonder if her and tsunade are finally getting along"

Gaara looked between his 'brothers' and said " well from the reports I got from the staff there they started being friendly a long time ago after they talked their differences over they have even come up with some new poison and antidotes for each" naruto and Sasori shared a look and smirked at each other before chuckling while Gaara only shook his head.

Behind the three a voice could be heard saying "why doesn't Gaara treat us like that?" Gaara inclined his head so he could see kankuro who had spoken and said "maybe because I hardly ever see you outside of the office where I need to act like a leader and not like a brother" temari who was stood next to kankuro smirked at her oldest younger brother and said " I told you didn't I" while the brunette walked home sulking.

Temari turned to the three males and said "do you mind if I join you it's annoying being around the idiot twenty four/seven" all three males smiled and nodded at the blond female as she walked next to them.

20 minutes later at the hospital

As the four were about to enter the hospital the doors flew open as two people had been punched through them. Gaara rubbed his temples in obvious annoyance. While temari gave him a sympathetic look and Sasori and naruto were snickering at the people who came through the doors. When Gaara looked at it was his annoyance turned to amusement and he said "never mind this was worth it" as temari followed his gaze and smirked before saying "definitely"

Groaning the two people stood up as the doors were then flung off of their hinges, naruto, Gaara, Sasori and temari jumped onto the roof of the building and watched as tsunade walked through the entrance and over to the two people before beating them up and then dragging them back inside.

After a few minutes the four decided to walk in. What they walked in on was a very amusing sight. In front of them were the rest of team clouded tails making bets to see how long the konoha shinobi would last hike the rest of the rookie 15 backing up in fear of the people in front, the old members of team kitsune of the leaf village also joining in the bets as the other Jounin looked at them as if they were crazy while minato and kushina were being healed and beaten at the same time by lady tsunade and lady chiyo.

Naruto and Sasori face palmed while Gaara looked around at the damage of the area before going to bang his head against the wall while temari snickered at the scene. When the rest of the group finally noticed them naruto looked at Gaara who now was bleed profusely from the head because of his actions before and sighed before housing medical ninjutsu and healing him.

While everyone else of the konoha group minus the people who knew the real naruto said "how do you know medical ninjutsu?" Naruto looked at them with a are you kidding me look and kakashi said "he was trained by lady tsunade, lord third and lord jiraiya fromthe age of 2 and you expect him not to know medical ninjutsu?"

After thinking carefully they saw the credibility in the idea and menma and mito walked over to naruto and bowed before they said "we know we have no right to ask this of you but would you please think about being our brother again" naruto looked at the two in front of him and sighed before saying "I'll think about it just stop bowing it's uncomfortable" Gaara and Sasori looked at naruto and smiled but that soon turned to a frown when a female voice said "really naruto you would really think about forgiving us?" Naruto' eyes turned cold and he said "I said I may forgive menma and mito I never said I would forgive you kushina, minato" before he turned to tsunade and lady Chiyo and said "tsunade-sensei, granny Chiyo sorry we haven't stopped by in a while"

Both smiled at the blond male and the other 2 red haired males before lady chiyo started saying "it's no problem after all after the last time you visited we managed to get over our differences and started to get along we also have a lot of new ammunition to test out but that can wait for another time" naruto smirked and said "I expected nothing less from either of you after all think of all the deadly concoctions that two of the five masters of poison could come up with hehehe" while Sasori also smirked behind him and said "I would love to test them out some time soon as well granny chiyo"

The elderly woman looked at the two and smirked before saying "my wonderful grandsons oh how I have taught you well" tsunade laughed at all of the scared faces of the people in the room while the rest of team clouded tails was as pale as a piece of paper because they knew 2 sadistic poison lovers + untested most likely very deadly poisons = the end of the world.

Jiraiya meanwhile was stood next to tsunade and said "just what did those two say *pointing at minato and kushina* to get you to throw them through the doors" tsunade smirked and said "they said that they were the tooth fairy if chiyo and I were friends so i said do you want to see some teeth to give money for and punched them out of the building the rest is common knowledge" after that naruto, Sasori and Gaara snuck out of the building and went home for the night.

When they reached their room naruto sat down and drew out a tournament board an d said "here is the tournament board for tomorrow" holding up a piece of paper

(I re-drew the plan for the fight and included the names in Japanese (mix of both katakana and kanji)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time