<1>

[jimin's pov:]

people tell me i'm worthless, that no one really cares about me. people at school would call me the worst names. they'd say i'm fat or ugly. they even question my existence in this world, and sometimes i even question my own self.

they're right. i'm nothing special. i never was and i never will be. that's just high school for me. and it sucks.

– – –

ring ring

that was my que to leave the class immediately. that was until the very enemy spoke out of nowhere.

"leaving so soon jimin?"

i looked over at the only exit of the classroom and quickened my steps when suddenly namjoon and taehyung popped up out of nowhere, the two who were once my friends.

"leaving already?" taehyung smirked. i took a couple of steps back forcing me to turn around to see hoseok standing there with hands in his pockets.

"look hoseok, i really need to go home. my mother needs me at home-"

"cut the crap jimin. i'm sure your mother wouldn't mind you staying behind at school, since you are helping us on our math work," hoseok chuckled.

taehyung suddenly laughed. "good one. math homework."

i looked at the three of them in nervousness.

"please. just let me go home," i pleaded.

"sorry, jimin. we can't do that," taehyung said smirking as he moved closer to me.

with force, he shoved my shoulder causing me to step a bit.

"what's precious jimin going to do? you got no jams anyways," namjoon chuckled causing taehyung and hoseok to laugh slightly.

suddenly, hoseok walked closer to me shoving me back as namjoon tore my backpack away from me and threw it to the ground. i turned back around to talk back against him when suddenly an arm swung at my face, causing tremendous amount of pain to my right cheek.

i feel to the ground in pain and coughed out my lungs.

i suddenly felt myself being pulled up. but the moment i was on my feet, hoseok gave another blow to my face. the pain increased and i couldn't bear to keep my head up.

"you alright there jimin? you got some blood on your face," hoseok chuckled as he slightly wiped at it, but i winced slightly in pain. it wasn't until hoseok kneed me in the guy causing me to groan in pain. i couldn't bear to stand anymore.

it wasn't until i felt myself fall to the ground leaving me in immense amount of pain in my abdominal and right side of my face.

"bye jiminie," hoseoke chuckled.

"see you tomorrow," taehyung smirked slightly.

i heard the three of them leave the room as it was left only to me, crippling like some helpless person on the ground, with no one to help.

because i'm useless.

~~~~
fictional character hoseok, taehyung, and namjoon are mean!
i'm sorry ;-;