<6>

just giving a heads up, most of this will be in jimin's dream, meaning he's knocked up still from the sleeping pills he took. and most of it will be in jimin's pov if it isn't clear
~~~~~

"i think you need to get away from the world," jaeeun smiled as she sat opposite from in my room. i looked at her slightly confused. "how?"

"i've come up with a plan. i'll take you anywhere in world!"
"can you really?"

"try and find out." she grinned at me as she suddenly stood up to her feet. "first, we need to go to the mall because i'm in a dire need of new clothes."

i looked at her raising an eyebrow as she grinned at me. "get ready. we'll leave when you're done."

– – –

"now when was the last time you stretched out your body?"

never, because i never left the house.

she suddenly turned her head back at me as we walked through the entrance of the huge mall. "never, because you never left the house."

"are you a mind reader or something?" i asked her. she smirked.

"i just know things jimin. oH! lets go here! i hear their clothes are fascinating!" she exclaimdd as she suddenly took hold of my hand and led me into a store.  slightly flustered, i followed the petite girl, jaeeun, who apparently isn't real. this whole thing isn't real.

but why does that not feel like the truth? everythings seems so very real... but it's not.

we entered this store called forever 21. it seemed like a popular store, since it was meant for women. of course they had the men section but it didn't seem like my style. none of this felt like my style. i watched as jaeeun had let go of my hand and walked over to some oversized T-shirt dresses with a smile on her face.

"oh, this one looks perfect. or maybe this one," i hear her say.

i, on the other hand, watched her from just a few feet away admiring her bright aura. she was like the girl i never met at school... like literally. if only there could have been people like her, maybe the world would be better to me. but that wasn't the case.

"oy, jimin!"

i shake my head out my thoughts as i looked back at her. she now had both her hands full of shirts, a few dresses, and two new jeans. "i'm going to try these on. just wait out here, okay? i'll need your opinion too," she smiled brightly at me.

i looked at her almost surprised, or maybe not.

"alright."