<4>

"jimin, wake up!"

my eyes shot wide open as i stared up at the ceiling. i forced my upper body to sit up as i looked around my room.

"jaeeun?" i asked softly. but no answer.

at that moment, i swung my feet onto floor as i rubbed my temples.

"jimin, get ready for school. come down and eat breakfast when you're finished!"

as if the pills didn't work

– – –

"look, jimin's back!" taehyung grinned as i walked through the entrance doors of the school.

taehyung, hoseok, and namjoon stood there having smirks and grins plastered on their faces. i walked even faster just to get them off my tail but i was kidding myself. there was no way i could ditch them.

an arm wrapped around my shoulder as i turned to see hoseok smirking at me.

"lets take a walk, jimin."

hoseok took another blow at my face. with this being the last straw, i hung my head down with a warm liquid falling from the corner of my mouth. the vision of eyes blurred a bit but i could make out the red-colored liquid.

"i thought you would have learned this by now. why are you still here?" hoseok asked while pulling up his sleeves.

i wanted to say something. i wanted to talk back against him, but i couldn't. my voice was mute to speak. in the distance, i hear the school bell ring for class. suddenly, i felt my weight dropped to the ground as taehyung and namjoon had dropped me.

"we should go now hoseok, before anyone finds us here," namjoon said to him. i groaned in pain as i laid there unable to move. the pain was too much unbearable for me.

"namjoon's right. come on, before we get caught!" taehyung added along. i heard shuffles of feet that left into the distance.

when i knew i was alone, i slowly picked up my head and saw to my surroundings that i was indeed alone. i moaned and groaned slightly as i tried sitting up. the blood still slightly dripped from my mouth, so i wiped at it only to feel discomfort. my backpack laid beside as i tried getting up. when i was finally on my feet, i grabbed my backpack. but instead of going to class, i went the other way and went straight home.

luckily mom wasn't home. she was at work. when i entered the house, i instantly went to the bathroom upstairs next to my room. the first thing i notice in the mirror was the cut at the corner of my mouth with dry blood surrounding it. slowly, i took off my shirt revealing the dark purple bruises that slight filled my chest.

fat, useless, not-needed, a nobody, a worthless human being. that's all i saw. i bit my bottom lip ignoring the pain that came from the cut. like i said, the world hated me and i hated the world. i cleaned up the cut at the corner of my mouth delicately. when i finished, i left the restroom and went back to my room where i saw the sleeping pills i had kept still on my desk.

i reached for the bottle and opened it up, taking about 6 small-sized tablets, and then swallowed them all.

because a person like me doesn't deserve to live.

~~~~~
man i'm hungry again. i want jollibee.