<3>

"thanks for the dinner mom. i'll wash everything," i told her.

"thank you darling. i'll be going to bed now then. goodnight." she gave a quick kiss on my cheek before leaving the kitchen and going to her room.

"no spaghetti for me?"
"y-yah!" i said loudly but then froze realizing i yelled to loud.

"jimin, you okay?"
"yeah! i'm fine!"

jaeeun smiled as she plopped herself onto the counter.

"how are you still here? go away," i said looking at her.

"look, jimin, as long as you're dreaming, i'll be here. i can't go anywhere else unless you wake up," she explained.

"well, how do i wake up? it's creepy how you keep popping up all over the place," i told her.

"like i said, you wanted me here."
"i did not!"
"did to."
"did not!"
"did to!"

"i did not," i said seriously.

"you'll soon realize everything jimin. for now, i'm like your 'guardian angel'," she smiled.

i scoffed. "my guardian angel?"

she nodded her head. "i'm here in your dreams to make sure you don't do stupid things like overdose on sleeping pills to kill yourself."

"well, i appreciate the help, but i don't need you to do that."
"you'll thank me later."

i gave a slight roll of my eyes. that was until she hit the back of my head slightly.

"ow! and what was that for?"

"i might not be 'real-real', but i am real enough here just to hit your head," she said.

"okay, okay, i'm sorry!"

she, then, gave a smile.

i finished washing the dishes and made sure the countertops were cleaned and spotless. then, i went back upstairs and went back into my room only to find jaeeun sitting on top of my desk.

i jumped back slightly. "could you stop popping out of nowhere? please?!"

she smiled sheepishly at me. "sorry," she cooed.

sighing softly, i walked over to my bed and laid back down on it as i stared up at the ceiling. slowly, my eyes turned back to the desk where she still sat there, staring right back at me.

slightly feeling uncomfortable, i turned back to look at my ceiling. then, back at her.

"are you going to keep on staring back and forth between me and the ceiling?" she asked suddenly. my cheeks flushed in slight embarrassment.

"i'm just confused. why are you still here?" i asked her as i slowly sat up.

"well, if you want me gone, you just have to wake is all," she said before standing up to her feet.

"i didn't mean to be rude. i was just asking..."

it was silent between us before she softly spoke up.

"you're dreaming. that's all you're doing. nothing here is real. it feels real because you make it real. whatever you want, you can make it happen. i'm only just a standby, here to help," she explained.

i was surprised of the whole thing.

"what if i don't want to wake up?" i asked.

"you're going to have to. thankfully, you didn't take enough to kill yourself..."

i made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"but that doesn't mean you should try again!" she said seriously.

"chill.. i won't."
"good," she softly said before sitting down on my chair again.

"why did you even take those pills in the first place?" she asked after a while of silence.

"what can i say. the world hates me," i chuckled. "that doesn't mean you should kill yourself."

sighing softly, i laid back down on my bed. my eyelids slowly drooped heavily closing completely after i cleared my mind.

"hey, jimin! wake up," a voice said before the sound of it became unclear.

"jimin, wake up!"

~~~~~
vote and comment, even though this sucks pretty bad.