3: Shouldn't you be immune to good looks by now?

It was only when they were both prostrating in the main palace of the God of Literature, in front of all of the gods in the Immortal Realm, that Castor discovered that the immortal whom had covered him in scratches, cuts and even bite marks, was the rumoured "weak" tenth princess of the Underworld.

While Castor was thinking that rumours really couldn't be trusted, his father, the Heavenly Emperor, opened his mouth to speak.

In a voice that was somehow both mellifluous and imposing, he stated their offences, "Princess Desmia, Prince Castor, as a result of your belligerent behaviour, not only has our most sacred banquet been disrupted, a portion of the God of Literature's library and countless irreplaceable works of his have also been decimated."

At the side, the God of Literature glowered at them resentfully.

Seated besides the Heavenly Emperor was the Emperor of the Underworld who had an immensely dark expression on his face. "Do you two have anything to say for yourselves?"

Immediately, the figure beside him lifted her head, pointed to him and brazenly declared, "Your majesties, he started it!"

Castor turned and stared at her icily. This shameless woman! "Me? I was just trying to maintain public order by confronting an intruder like yourself. I'm merely a defender of justice."

Desmia began to clutch her chest and cough feebly. "You assaulted a weak maiden like myself and dare to claim to be a defender of justice? What a joke!"

"Weak maiden?" Castor scoffed. "Your majesties, this self-proclaimed "weak maiden" scratched, bit, and kicked me least a dozen times and I have the marks to prove it."

She sneered at him. "Are you proud to admit that you were hopelessly and pathetically defeated by someone two hundred years your junior?"

"Oh? It seems you took one too many hits to the head, hm?" Although his face remained placid, the oppressive aura he gave off and rising tonal inflection betrayed his increasing fury. "It was unmistakably you who was ravaged by me."

"Me? Ravaged by you?" Desmia laughed derisively. "I wonder, seventh prince, how did you ever gain the title of Heaven's number one Ice Block when you clearly possess a penchant for making comedic remarks?"

Castor flung his sleeves. "I'm afraid the only thing here remotely capable of inducing laughter is your shameless conduct, truculent woman."

"Shameless? Truculent? Oh, that is it." Desmia rolled up her sleeves and stood up, entirely abandoning her pitiful act. "Let's settle it here and now, Ice Block! Let me show you what it truly means to be shameless and truculent!"

Castor rose to his feet. "That's perfectly fine with me!"

She adjusted her hair. "Let's see if you'll be able to deny what happens afterwards when your shattered body is being carried out!"

"ENOUGH!" roared the Emperor of the Underworld as he released a wave of pressure into the hall.

The terrifying amount of pressure caused the lesser gods to stumble back a few steps and Castor and Desmia to drop to their knees.

"Look at the two of you! Instead of repenting for what you've done, with all us gods present, you're still trying to exchange blows with one another! You've completely disregarded the purpose of this banquet and its host! Furthermore, you've disgraced yourselves as members of the royal family!"

Desmia and Castor fearfully lowered their heads.

"Both of you are to wait outside until we can collectively decide on your punishment!" With a wave of his hand, Desmia and Castor were sent flying out of the hall through opposite exits.