A Big Black Hole -Summa, Sam, Jr, Han, Faded

*This song is yet again not in English! Oh Well! If you really want to watch the video go ahead it's sad fair warning! Enjoy this emotional road block for the characters in this story*
*Summa stands before Fred's grave sight and it's night and the only light is he moonlight*
Summa: I sat their looking at his grave marker and let the tears fall from my face. I held his hat in my hand and hugged it tight. I laid his necklace he wore on his grave...........
"I miss you! Why won't you come back? I can't bear this space and silence without you!"
I laid next to his grave and covered him and me up with a blanket and I laid their. All I could do was cry before him.......
*A snap comes from the right of Summa and Jr walks out with tears before Summa. Jr kneels down to the left of Fred's grave marker*
"Please leave! You have caused enough harm for me being not able to kill you...." Jr got up with tears filling his eyes and he walked off. I fell asleep next to Fred's grave.
*Daylight approached with Sam and Han looking everywhere for the two missing. Jr and Summa were no were to be found and Sam and Han worried asking everyone*
Sam: *tears stream down her face* I don't wan to lose them now! Then Han hugged me and looked down at me and told me we would find them. We walked off to find them all day but had no success in doing so.
*Faded walks past Sam and Sam grabs his hand and he stops. Sam asks Faded if he has seen them and he shakes his head no. Sam looks down and a tear falls from her face. Faded changed his emotions quick and looked sorry after seeing Sam's emotions. He pointed towards the closet's and Sam hugged him and nodded. Faded's eyes widened and he hugged her back and walked off*
Han: I headed towards the closets to find at least one of them and I did. Jr was their holding his knees to himself and was crying. I walked over to him and comforted him and gave him a letter.
" Your cousin wanted you to have this" I said. I handed him the note and walked off. I could hear him cry. I read the note before I gave it to him and Fred said he wanted Jr and Summa to get along because he like Summa and thought he was cool. He also said in the letter that Jr was like a brother and not a cousin to Fred. I let out a tear and then covered it. Such an ugly day I thought and I went to go to lunch.
*It turns Nightfall and Sam had not yet found Summa*
Sam: Where is he! I want him to be safe. I looked in all the arenas and bunks and the medics office and the eating hall along with....the meeting hall. I thought of were Fred was taken after the prayers. I went into the Jr, Han, Faded, Summa, what was Fred's bunks. I opened the door to see Faded shirtless and I yelled and shut the door fast. He told me to come in and not to be afraid. I walked in and kept my head down. He lifted my chin up and he had a sorrowful expression on his face. I asked him were Fred was laid at. He told me he would take me their and he put on his shirt and walked me across a bridge to the garden.
He pointed to the figure laying next to a grave and I thanked him and ran to the grave. Summa was laying their. I shook him and he did not wake up. I kept shaking and then began to cry as if was dead lying their.
I felt a hand tighten around my arm and I saw his brown eyes looking at me. He hugged me and I could feel tears on my back. He was crying as well! He passed out in my arms and then yelled and to see Faded was running towards me . He asked what was wrong and I told him Summa was passed out. He picked him up and ran to the medics house and I told him I was fine and to leave me here.
I looked at Fred grave and saw the hat and necklace that was laying their and I started to cry. Oh what a baby I am I told myself. An image came to my head of Fred smiling and playing with his hair. I started to cry again. I saw some flowers at the garden and picked them and tied them with the ribbons in my hair. I then layer them on his grave and kissed the grave and walked off to the medical house,
I found Faded in the chair passed out and Summa on the medical bed. I shook Faded and he turned toward me and I told him it was okay for him to go to his bunk now. He nodded and got up and started for the door I decided to hug him and to tell him thank you. He hugged me and then left and I replaced his spot as mine. I held Summa's hand and refused to fall asleep for the past two days. On the third day I fell asleep I couldn't.....take....it.......
*Jr walks in and lays a note on Summa's chest and walked out*
Jr: I-I can't believe I hurt you Fred.....I looked at the arena still stained with the blood of Fred on the ground. The sword was still their laying their with sorrow. Why did I have to listen why did I have to obey to kill someone and in fact kill another. I held my chest and walked into the Black Forest alone and stayed their for a while. I don't want to come back....
*Summa awakes to Sam sleeping and a note scratching his neck*
Summa: I opened the letter quietly to find the letter was from Jr. It reads....
" If you ever read this...don't come for me and don't come after me. I don't want to be found after what has happened. Don't tell Sam I don't want her to worry. Tell her I am with my father. I am sorry.....I know you won't forgive me but it is better if I leave...... bye I guess"
I looked at it and then opened the other one it was from Fred....... I read....
" Dear Jr or Summa. I hope you two never hate each other because I like both. Jr is my brother to me I don't want him to get mad about each other. Summa is my inspiration and he is really cool too! I can not stand seeing my two favorite people fight against each other bickering about who's prettier or who's got skills.... I just want them to be family to me not protectors...well I love them and that's that. From your stuffy Fred."
I sat their wanting to cry but somehow could not. I am losing two people now. But i don't want to lose two and I barely got through one. I shook sam and let her read Jr's note and after she asked me about the other one but I just asked if we are going nuts after him. I avoided her thought of reading this one. Now we have to fix this place we have lost our pride and happiness along with trust upon each other. Losing a friend is like losing everything in the world to you.....I am going to find him....for Fred's sake....