A Battle - KOT, Herobish, Lilth

*Sky sat up after laying on the ground and he looked around and got up and laughed. He walked along and any civilians that ran to him he slaughtered. Sam came back to see Sky about to kill a kid. Sam ran and shoved him into a tree before he could swing down. Sam picked up the kid and ran to the mother and told her to get out of the city. Sky grabbed Sam's suit and threw her over himself and into the ground. Sam sat up and popped her shoulder into place and got up and lunged herself on him. They fought back and forth for 10 minutes. Sky slammed Sam to the ground and held her there. Then a scream came from afar. Sam widened her eyes and shocked Sky and ran off to the scream. Sky fell over and passed out again.Sam gathered the group and told them to hold up in the music hall. Sam ran off to the medical bay. An arrow flew by straight into Sam's right leg. She turned to see Herobish smiling. She got up and tried to run as best as she could. Herobish disappeared. Sky woke up and sat up and looked around in confusion. He then looked at himself which was bloody. He got up and headed down the path towards the city. Sam made it to the town square just outside the music hall. The others ran outside to her and Sam fell over. Summa held her in his hands and Jr and Han checked be wound. Faded and Yoogi watched the perimeter. Sam pulled up her shield and wrapped it around her members. Sam became very dizzy. Herobish kept forcing her power onto the SHEILD waiting for it to break. Sky came around the corner  to find Herobish. He ran forward and reflected his dad away. His dad smiled and looked at Sky. *
Herobish: " huh come back home sweetie"
*Herobish blew the others off there feet and Lilth shot Sky with a sleeping dart. Sky fell to the ground and Lilth went by and picked him up and Herobish teleported them to his kingdom. Faded came to his feet in defense to find them gone he helped the others too thee feet and they got Sam up and went to the laboratory. Sam was a scientist of many creations and she had a hidden lab. Once arriving they performed surgery to pull the arrow out. Yoogi lifted his arm up and winced in pain. Jr went to treat him and Summa ran to him and helped him. They ate while Sam slept and then realized what had happened.*
Jr: " what are we to do. We are literally hiding"
Summa: " I have not a clue"
Yoogi: " wait for Sam"
Jr: "like we just watched a town die like what do we do"
Han: " I know it looked awful"
Jr: " I mean yikes wha......"
Yoogi: " WE WAIT FOR SAM TO WAKE UP SO WE LISTEN TO HER"
Han: " why would we listen to her"
Summa: " Yoogi had a point she helps us"
Han: " that's because y'all love birds"
Faded: "watch yourself kid"
Jr: " Yoogi's right"
Han: " fine"
*They are in silence after and then rested having one take a shift every hour*