Now we Fight the Back With Fire - Sam, Sky, Summa, Jr, Kimm Yoogi, Han

The door slams open and Sam walks out and Shadow runs after her through the doors*
Shadow: " You can't just match yourself their!"
Sam: " I'm fighting with Fire. Like it or not we are not gonna be pushed around anymore Shadow it's time and your just trying to give us another reason not to see it!"
*Sam turns around to face Shadow and her right eye is no longer there it is covered by a patch. Sam walks up to Shadow and holds her hand out.*
Sam: " Are you gonna be pushed around and played more or are you gonna stand for once*
*Shadow pushed past her and left through the gates*
Sam: " I hope you understand what it is like to lose a son shadow because you will if you don't help. He's coming for him*
*Shadow wiped around and his eyes glowing bright*
Shadow: " DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR SON MADE SOME STUPID MISTAKE OF GETTING HIMSELF KILLED!"
*Shadow realized what he said and backed away a little*
Sam: " MY SON WAS GOING TO SAVE HIS FRIEND ON THE FEILD. HE DIED WITH HIS FRIEND RIGHT THEN AND THEIR SO YOU DONT HAVE A SAY IN THIS! UNLESS YOUR GONNA HELP LEAVE!"
*Shadow left with his head down and left without saying another word. Sam calmed down and ran off and grabbed Summa and Jr and pulled them into he meeting hall. She found Sky and pulled him and his sister into the meeting hall as well*
Sam: " listen are we gonna sit here and watch people die and get serious injuries"
*Everyone looked around at each other*
Sky: " No"
*All eyes turned towards Sky"
Sky: " this shouldn't happen. Think about it. Sam has created his place for all of our kingdoms to live off each other and help each other. We are standing here watching each other get pushed down. We all need to regroup and stand as one and not four. This shit is getting boring! No more shit taken we are gonna stand. So the question is who is with Sam"
*Everyone looked at Sam*
Jr: " you know I always am with you"
Faded: " I have to stick by you at all times so yeah with ya"
Lilth: " me and Sky want to kick dads ass so yeah"
Sky: " very kind"
Summa: " Yeah in always in for a good fight"
Sam: " your lucky I was gonna put you on the side lines"
Summa: " uh huh you would their with me. Your half blind"
*All laughed. Sam dismissed everyone and news spread across about the plan*
*Sam walked into the lunch lines for lunch and a group of young bloods were standing and looking at her and chatting*
Boy 1: " That's out idol some half blind women"
Boy2  : "I know it's stupid"
Boy 1 : " when they talk about her she sound like some unstoppable god"
Boy 2 : " yep you think"
* Yoogi runs up to the boys and whispered something into their ears and the boys turned to Sam with terrified eyes.  They quickly got their food ad rushed to their seas and started to talk wit their group*
* Sam smiled at Yoogi and nodded and then got her lunch and went to her room. A unexpected warning bell rang from the bell tower. Sam ran out to the gate with her uniform still on and her Sword in hand. Zalog stood in front of the broken gate and the broken bell. All the boys ran and halted behind Sam. Sam leaned back and grinned wide.*
Sam: " Oh what a surprise*She gritted her teeth together with a grin* I was hoping you would pay me another visit again"
Zalog: " I don't see how you will win your men are weak"
*Sky and Lilth came to the front along with Jr and Summa and Faded with determined looks on their faces*
Sam: " Are we now..."
*Sam crossed her arms.An crack sound came from to the left of Sam to see Yoogi smacking an arrow out of mid air with his sword. The arrow smacked the ground and stuck straight up. Sam looked at it and then looked at Zalog. Yoogi looked around and smiled*
Sam: " Now now no more surprises"
Zalog: " WHAT! Your your your the lost demon"
Yoogi: " Yeah want to play some more let's go"
*Yoogi jumped around like a child he was*
Sam: " I'll give you to the count of three to get out of my city NOW!"
Zalog: " but you can't...."
Sam: " 1"
Zalog: l wait just wai....."
Sam: " 2"
*Zalog turned to see his men already running for their lives. He turned around to face Sam*
Zalog: " ya know talking in all is great but I really got to go..."
Sam: " 3!!!!!!"
*Sam and the boys took off after them and chased them through the streets of the city and out of the city to make sure they never came back. When they returned they all started to laugh . Sam smiled and then headed up to her dorm and then a arm stopped her. It was Jr*
Jr: " Were are you going we are all gonna get a cookie and your coming"
*Jr picked up Sam and threw her on his shoulders and walked on with the others to the dinning hall for cookies. Sitting at the tables talking Yoogi asked Sam an important question*
Yoogi: " Sam...if you don't mind what is the lost demon..."
Summa: " You"
*Yoogi elbowed Summa's arm*
Yoogi: " I know that you dip!"
Sam: " well do you remember your parents?"
Yoogi: " no never met them"
Sam: "theirs the lost part. You are a noble demon rarely do we have those in this world. You can know what comes next. Like what you did with the arrow. You saw it coming before any of us did."
Yoogi: " Ah okie!"
*They went to a free day again*
* A month later*
*Summa walks into the armory and asks the blacksmith about his blade. Yoogi is working in the garden on the tomato's. Jr and Han are at their dance lessons. Sam is in the dinner baking for the boys lunches. Faded is picking corn out of the garden and helping Yoogi with the planting. Sky is teaching the young fighters to battle with a blade. Lilth is doing the laundry and singing to her music. A man enters the kitchen and Sam stops what she is doing and goes to him. He asks for her signature for the artillery coming in. She signs and then goes back to work. A bunch of Boxes are unloaded in he front. Summa, Sam and the blacksmith start to unload the new weapons made for them. Summa hears music playing over the wall from the bands and he starts to dance while unloading tree boxes. Sam starts dying with laughter and they finish the job. Sam goes back to finish her baking and sets the meals out. The bells ring for lunch and the boys come running in and grab their seats and start to eat. Am walks over to their table and sits with them and eats*
*After lunch they all got their red and black uniforms on and ran through the city yelling and shouting and ran to the city's center and stood in formation.*
[These are the dancers]
[Sam, Sky,Han, Faded, Yoogi, Jr, Summa]