A Life for One. - Kot, Herobish, Lilth, Phantom, Jung NamJoon

[DONT PLAY SONG UNTIL YOU SEE WHEN]
*Lilth placed an mask on Sky and put contacts in for his eyes. They went through the gate and entered the city. Everyone was asleep. They wen to the laboratory and looked through the window to find Han up.*
Lilth: " hell bless it. Ones awake should we kill him."
Sky: " No we can get pass him easily"
Lilth: " eh no fun come on let's get this job done"
*Sky ducked down and went passed Han 's room quietly. Sky then peeked into the rooms Sam and Jr were staying in. Then he went to the end dorm to find Yoogi sleeping. Sky pulled out a sleeping valve and he popped it open"
Sky: " sorry buddy your gonna be asleep for awhile just breath"
*Sky opened his mouth and poured the liquid down into his mouth. Yoogi swallowed and rolled over on his left side and didn't move. Sky patted him and walked out and ran past the rooms and out the door. Sky and Lilth left the town with weird stares from citizens.*
*Summa woke up and Jr and Han and Faded were eating breakfast at the table. Sam was still asleep. Summa walked into Sam's room and woke her up. Sam hugged Summa and sat up and sat there. Summa shut he door and walked over to Yoogi's room. He opened the door and saw Yoogi asleep with his arm hanging over the bed. Summa sat on his bed and kissed Yoogi on the forehead.*
Summa: " Yoogi-ah! Wake wake Up!"
*Summa sat there for a minute and then shook Yoogi a little *
Summa: " Yoogi-ah! WAKE UP!"
*Yoogi didn't move or breath. Summa checked his pulse and then screamed. Sam shot up and opened the door and looked down he hall to see Summa stumble out of the room into the wall crying. Jr and Faded and Han were already running to the hall. Jr and Faded were checking on Summa. Summa was crying and pointing at Yoogi's room. Sam was walking down the hall towards he room. Han yelled " OMG". Jr and Faded looked in to see but Sam shut the door. *
Sam: " Take him to the kitchen and have him calm down and talk about it."
*Sam opened the door and walked in and locked it behind herself. Sam went over to Yoogi and checked for a pulse and didn't feel one. A year fell on Yoogi's face it was Sam's. Sam fell to her knees and started to cry quietly. She held his hand*
Sam: " BROTHER-AHHHHH!!!!! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!!!"
*Jr knocked on the door. Sam opened the door and re locked it after .Jr ran some test over Yoogi's body. When he swabbed the mouth he found the serum. Jr explained to Sam and then to everyone that it was sleeping serum to fake death. Sam let him out and let Summa in and locked the door behind*
Summa: " It wasn't anyone in this house hold. It was and outsider."
[PLAY THE SONG ABOVE]
*Sam looked down and held her head and looked at the floor. There was a gold coin on the ground. Sam sat up and covered it with her foot.*
Sam: " I'll figure it out soon enough. Let him be I have to check the room for finger prints"
Summa: " okie.....thank you again"
Sam: " anytime"
*Summa exited and Sam got up and locked the door. She then walked over picked be gold coin up. There was an SB engraved on the coin. Sam had a flash back of the gas station when paying for the drinks Sky pulled out his wallet and he had the coin in his wallet. Sam's face tightened up and then her eyes flickered.*
Sam: " That sick bastard!"
*An hour passed and Sam exited the room and ran out of the house and too he town and went to Sky's grave. She started to rip up the grave. Jr saw and ran started to pull sam back. Sam shoved him off. A bright light bursts and Sky appeared in the air. He looked down at Sam. Jr and the rest of them came running over. *
Sky: " Ah nice to see your stupid bothering faces again."
Sam: " WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HIM!"
Sky: " Ha me wow Sam stop lying to them we all know you did it I mean look in your pocket isn't it noticeable enough."
*Sam reached in her pocket and pulled out the dust. She threw it to the ground and smiled at him*
Sam: " What the hell are you doing! You know I wouldn't do that to Yoogi!"
*Rhe others kept their space from Sam*
Sky: " I mean you did hate your brother and all.."
*The others eyes widened*
Summa: " brother??"
Han: " Yoogi's your brother!!!"
Han: " that's why you look alike"
Faded: " You lied"
Sam: " No I I"
Sky:" Oh sorry I mean you didn't know ha well she wanted to ruin it for him because he was the gifted one the non ruined sick minded person of the children of the god family. But you know your daddy is so pathetic sometimes"
Sam: " AGH LEAVE MY DAD OUT OF THIS YOU RUDE ASS BITCH *Throws brick*"
*Sky moved out of true way and then Hero came in.*
Hero: " Okay Sky enough. Ha bye bye lil one"
*They disappeared. Sam fell to her knees holding her head. The others circled around her keeping there distances away. *
Summa: " Now Sam it is okay just come to me"
Jr: " Or me"
*Summa reached his hand out to grab her hands. Sam snapped her head up and grabbed his arms and swung him into her others knocking them down. Sam ran off in anger. She ran through the forest and fell over a root. She layed there. Laughing. Crying. Smiling. Bitting her lip. Then Phantom appeared*
Phantom: " your weak now I've got you lil duck "
*Phantom grabbed her hand and Sam threw shock at him and it threw him back also dropping a orbe out of his jacket. It cracked. Phantom noticed and left immediately. Sam looked at the glass ball and went to reach for it to touch it and it exploded open and Sam flew back and hit a tree and layed there. A man appeared out of it he was dressed in a white leather long jacket. It had a yellow circle on it with black wings. His eyes were like Sam's and Yoogi's. It was the god of hybrids himself Jung NamJoon. Sam looked at him and then went to get up but fell down from snapping her ankle when being thrown backwards. Jung noticed Sam sitting there and ran up to her. Sam pulled up her sword and held it there. The man stopped and looked at her again*
Jung:" may I ask were you got that blade from miss"
Sam: " errrr uhhh my father made it for me when I was little before he died"
Jung: " is that what he told you"
Sam: "huh"
Jung: " phantom! Sorry to break it but I'm your father. I was prisoned not killed rn gays why I saw the blade and asked "
Sam:"uhhhhhhh"
So what do you think Sam gonna react to this man being her father huh?!