A Surprise For You

Picture belong to さくらさん | twitter

Seijuurou invited Tetsuya over a dinner, but it's not an ordinary dinner they always have.

"It will be a formal dinner at a five stars hotel lounge. So you have to dress up formally too. I'll choose your suit, Tetsuya."

That was what Seijuurou said. Seijuurou chose a white suit for Tetsuya and he himself wore the black one.

Seijuurou brought Tetsuya to the hotel lounge. It was one of Akashi Corporation's branch hotel. There were two attendants at the door, realdy to open it.

Seijuurou put Tetsuya's hand on his own and walked to the door. Tetsuya didn't ask or say anything until the attendants opened the door.

It was a splendid sight.  The lounge was changed into a place for wedding ceremony. Tetsuya was dumbfounded and couldn't advance forward. He stuck in his place, amaze at what he saw.

"Tetsuya?"

"What is this, Sei?"

Seijuurou smirked. "It's a surprise for you, Love."

"It looks like a wedding ceremony."

"It is a wedding ceremony. Our wedding ceremony."

Seijuurou smiled at Tetsuya. Tetsuya made a disbelief expression and looked at  Seijuurou.

Tetsuya was about to make a step back but Seijuurou hold him tight so he couldn't move.

"Give it up, Tetsuya. You know sooner or later this will happen. I just made it come sooner so that I can proudly claim you are mine."

Seijuurou said with confident. Looking at Seijuurou, Tetsuya sighed.

"Fine. Under one condition."

"What is it?"

"I should be the one to handle household affair."

Seijuurou smiled. "As you please, My Love."

And they walked down the aisle, hand in hand, smiling.