December 20th

Picture ©️ to the rightful owner as I forget who is this picture belongs to 🙏🏻

———————————————

Desember 20th

It's Akashi Seijuurou's birthday.

At this time of year, he received many invitations from his friends. Rakuzan's basketball team asked him to celebrate his birthday with them. They offered a simple birthday party at Rakuzan's dormitory, since most of them lived there.

He also got invitation from his former Teiko team. Usually, he would accept it all, especially when his beloved Tetsuya involved. He would arrange the time so they wouldn't crash, so he could celebrate with them all.

But this year, it's different. This year, he declined all the invitations. Tetsuya gave him call to confirm it.

"Akashi-kun, are you sure you can't celebrate your birthday with us?"

"I'm sorry Tetsuya, I can't. I already have plans."

"Even if it's just, like, a moment, could you spare us time?"

"I don't think I can, Tetsuya. I'm really sorry."

And that's final.

That got Tetsuya curious.

As for Seijuurou, after he finished his practice, he went home to the main house in Tokyo. He changed his uniform and went out for walk. He didn't know that Tetsuya followed him from Kyoto.

He walked with destination in mind. He made a stop at the flower shop he passed by. He bought a bouquet of flowers then continued his walk.

Along the way, he smiled when he looked at the flowers, as if those flowers reminiscent him of something.

Not long after, he arrived at his destination place, a cemetery.

He went straight to his mother's grave. He cleaned the grave and put the flowers there.

"It's been so long since the last time I came here, right, Mother."

"I'm sorry. It's not like I forget you. There's a lot of things happened. But I'm fine now."

"Today is my birthday. I come here to thank you for giving birth to me. And thank you for always being there for me, Mother. I love you very much."

". . ."

"You can come out now, Tetsuya."

". . ."

Tetsuya came out from his hiding and went to Seijuurou.

"Since when did you know?"

"I noticed you in the flower shop."

Seijuurou smiled at him.

"Would you like to greet my mother?"

"Sure."

He faced the grave and smiled.

"Hello Shiori-san. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya, nice to meet you. I'm always in your son's care. Oh, and thank you for giving birth to him."

"Mother, this is Kuroko Tetsuya. I'm in love with him. I want to be with him, forever. I want you to give us your blessing."

That statement gave Tetsuya a surprise.

"Eh? Akashi-kun?"

"It's okay, Tetsuya. I know my mother will like you too. And she'll definitely give us her blessing. I'm positive about it. Now, should we go home?"

Seijuurou offered Tetsuya his hand. And of course Tetsuya took it.

"Yes."

And they went home hand in hand.