So Much in Love

Picture belong to 雨宮あんこさん | twitter

Missing someone can't be predicted. That feeling comes rushing in to yourself even though you don't want it. And you can't do a thing except to meet the person you miss so much.

It's just another ordinary day for Akashi Seijuurou. Then suddenly, he feels like he wants to meet his beloved Kuroko Tetsuya. He doesn't know what triggers his feeling. Maybe it's because he hasn't met him for awhile.

That being said, he finishes his works earlier and rushes to Tetsuya's place.

He stops at flower shop, and he doesn't forget to buy Tetsuya's favourite vanilla milkshake. He doesn't take his car to come to Tetsuya's place. He prefers to walk there.

Unconciously, he plays with his ring in his left hand. He smiles and hastens his walk. He makes a swift turn and arrives at Tetsuya's place.

He goes straight to Tetsuya's grave.

"Hello, love."

He puts the flower and vanilla milkshake right in front of Tetsuya's name, next to his previous offering.

"Did I surprise you by coming here out of schedule? I did, right?"

Seijuurou smiles.

"Well, I have a sudden urge to meet you. Oh by the way, I'm doing fine, love."

"I said it everytime I came, right?"

Seijuurou smiles again.

"I miss you, Tetsuya. If you ask why I come here today."

Seijuurou sighs.

"Actually, father gave me another candidates of omiai. I refused it of course. But he never gives up. And Midorima keeps nagging me that it's not healthy to come here often. I told him many times, if I don't come here I can't guarantee I'll keep my mind sane."

"I feel like everyone just worries about me too much. I don't like how they see me with pity on their eyes."

Seijuurou sighs again.

"And I also feel like everyone tries to make me forget about you. I'm tired of explaining to them how I love you so much."

"Oh yeah, the other day I decide to buy another ring."

Seijuurou shows his left hand's ring finger.

"It has the same design as what I gave you. But this one has your name on it."

Seijuurou smiles.

"I love you, Tetsuya. I'm yours. And as I promised, if forever exists, forever it is."

Then Seijuurou kisses his ring.