Boyfriend's Subtlety

Picture belong to ぴす子

After school hours finished, every class has the obligation to send their student to clean up the school. It's Kuroko Tetsuya's turn to sweep the back yard. He has to sweep the yard by himself. Since it's obligatory, he does it without complaint. He also has no practice for today so it's okay if he finishes late.

Right above his class, it's student council's room. Akashi Seijuurou, as the captain of basketball club, said that there won't be any practice today because he has student council meeting. He is the student council president after all.

When sweeping the yard, Tetsuya constantly takes glances over the window above him. He catches the shade of red there. He thinks it's Seijuurou. He knows Seijuurou's on meeting and it's less possible for him to look outside, but Tetsuya still hopes Seijuurou would look below.

Sometimes, fate plays good on you.

Seijuurou notices someone's been glancing at him. He looks over the window. He sees Tetsuya sweeping the yard. He smiles. Then Tetsuya glances at him and Seijuurou catches him red handed. Tetsuya's blushing and Seijuurou's smirking. He purposely drops his book from the window.

"Ah sorry, I accidentally drop my book. Can you keep it for me? I'll be right there."

He apologizes to student council members and rushes outside. Tetsuya has a confused look on his face but takes the book and waits for Seijuurou. He comes in a minute. He's smiling and a bit panting, out of breath.

"You did it on purpose."

"I did."

"What for?"

"I just want to take a breather. Is it wrong?"

"No. Here's your book." Tetsuya gives him his book.

"You're checking on me."

Tetsuya blushes and doesn't look Seijuurou in the eyes. His face's red to his ears. Seijuurou doesn't take the book, instead he pulls Tetsuya's hand and whispers in his ears, make him blush even more.

"You're so cute Tetsuya."

After that, Seijuurou gives Tetsuya a kiss, just a quick peck on his lips. Tetsuya drops his broom. Seijuurou catches him off guard and he chuckles.

"Wha.. what.." Tetsuya stutters. Seijuurou ruffles Tetsuya's hair.

"Finish your work quickly, don't go home too late."

He says that and goes back into the building. Tetsuya squats in his place, calming his heart.