15

" stay away from her "

[ a/n : bcs woojin is hella feisty in this chap buttheres no gif of him being serious and this is the closest ] —

theres no gif of him being serious and this is the closest ]

i pulled away from the kiss, "w.. what the hell was that?!" i asked, confused from whatever just happened.

"i... i dont know!" woojin nervously shakes his leg. "i'm sorry!" he apologizes for more than five times.

"your brother's going to kill me!" he bites his nails, shaking. "why are you so worried?" i laugh, looking at how cute he is when hes nervous.

"because i kissed his beloved sister and indirectly told her to be my girlfriend—" i cut him off.

"um what?" i raised my eyebrow. "you asked me to be your girlfriend indirectly?" he nods

"yikes, do i really look good on you though?" i teased him, he rolls his eyes. "i mean— you look good with me," he scoffs, folding his arms.

"well, if i really do look good with you then why not?" i shrug, looking into his eyes. he purses his lips, trying hard not to smile.

"wait what?" his eyes widened.

"i mean, if we look good together then why not just be together?" his jaw dropped. "are you telling me that you'd be my girlfriend right now?!" he smiles, coming closer to me

"i dont know," i shrug. "i— i .. i'll treat you better than jungwoo," he locks his fingers with mine.

"what are you trying to say here, park woojin?" i chuckle, he blushes. "th.. that i .. that i love you," he stutters, my heart began to pound fast— faster than before.

     what was the reason? was it because the boy that i stupidly fell in love with, told me that he felt the same way?

     i wanted to hug him and kiss him again, tell him that i would love to be his girlfriend. but what's stopping me?

     was it my brother? my friends? was it— hana?

     hana needed to get out of this situation before i can move onto better things with woojin. but she's always here, at the corner. like a serial killer, you dont know where she is, but you know she's somewhere in the house— just like how i know that she's somewhere around me.

     "i.." was all i could say. "i– i love you too, woojin," i built up the courage. he rubs the back of his neck, sheepishly smiling.

     "woah, two girls confessed their feelings to me today!" he giggled, which made my heart flutter even more.

     "but—" i interrupted him. his smile was gone, his eyes widened, "b.. but?" he hesitates.

     "will you give me time.. to— you know.. think about our relationship?" i say.

    ah, stupid stupid stupid! why did i say that?!

     "o.. oh! o.. of course!" he smiles again, pulling me into a warm hug, patting my head, "i'll give you all the time you want!" he laughs.

     —

     the next day in school, woojin and i never talked about what happened the previous day.

     my brother and jinyoung has no idea about what happened between us.

     when it was lunch time, i got up and went to the toilet. right when i got out, hana grabs my wrist, pulling me back.

     "when i said, 'first girl to get him wins', i didnt think that you would take it seriously," she laughs, leaning back onto one of the lockers.

     "what do you—" i was about to finish my sentence when she interrupted me by shoving her phone in my face, she showed me a photo.

     i looked closer, it was a photo of me and woojin— k.. kissing ?!

     "how the hell did you get this?!" my eyes widened, i started to panic. you dont realize this, that picture is now in the hands of the most popular girl in the damn school! she can do whatever she wants with it and itll ruin my reputation.

     "one click, i shall post this and everyone would know that you're a slut," she laughs sinisterly. my eyes widened, again.

     "the caption will be — 'lee ara, the girl who loves to steal everyone's man!'" she smiles, sighing, typing that down. i tried to get the phone, but she kept teasing me.

     "why are you doing this?" i scoff, rolling my eyes. "sweetheart, like i said— just leave woojin alone and we can act like none of this ever happened!" she laughs, swaying her phone infront of my face.

     i tried to snatch her phone away when she grabbed onto my wrists and tightened her grip on me— why the hell does everyone love to hurt my wrists?!

     i tried so hard not to wince in pain. 'dont put any pressure on your wrists, okay?' the doctor's words kept replaying over and over again in my head.

     as if on cue, someone walked into the scene and pushed hana's hand away from mine. god bless.

     this time, the tables have turned, hana's wrists were the ones that were being tortured instead of my already hurt ones.

     "y.. yah! park woojin, let go of me!" she winces in pain, stuttering, stepping back.

     i looked up, woojin was grabbing onto her right hand, sending her death glares.

     "park woojin.. stop.. it's .. it's painful!" she lets out a small shriek. the more the winces, the harder woojin's grip on her was.

     i ran over to woojin, "woojin" i sternly called out his name. "just stop," i say again.

     he stopped, he scoffs, he goes closer to hana, staring into her terrified little eyes. "you're lucky you're a girl. if you were a guy, i wouldve already ripped your guts out," he spoke, showing his satoori.

     "stay away from her," he says, letting go of hana. "dont even think about touching her," he continues. hana was terrified, her legs were like jelly.

     woojin lets out a "hmph," before grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him, walking away from hana.

     park woojin— the boy who protects you in ways you dont expect him to.

a/n : ITS FRIDAY CAN YOU HEAR ME
SCREAMING AND SWEATING