21

"you're my biggest weakness,"

[ ^ same seob ]

     "ara?" woojin peeks into the room, i was studying for the finals. i had to maintain my grades, maybe when focusing, i could even be the top student again.

     "shut up," i say, trying to memorize the formula of the equation. woojin slowly walks into the room, sitting on my bed, he uses his phone quietly.

     "why are you here?" i managed to ask. he replies with, "i thought of going out with you but you're here studying so—" i cut him off.

     "and you dont have some studying to do?" i turn the question around. woojin shrugs, "i'm not smart, but im not stupid either," he laughs. i turn my chair back, facing him.

     "but your grades will determine whether you'll get into a good uni or not!" i say, he shakes his head. "it doesnt matter. as long as my grades are consistent. as long as my grades stay B's forever then it's okay," he sheepishly smiles. i roll my eyes, continuing to study.

     im sorry park woojin, but i really need to focus on my studies right now before we can be happy again.

"how long have you been studying?" woojin asks, i replied with, "three hours,", he gasps, throwing the pillow from my bed at me, i groan.

"hey! three hours?! i can barely study for an hour! come on, take a break baby," he whines. he eventually got up from my bed, walking over to me and looks over at what im studying.

"take a break, okay?" he whispers into my ear, my heart pounds, my eyes widened, i clenched my fists. i always find myself giving in to this stupid boy.

"and what do you have in mind?" i spin my chair around, folding my arms, looking at him. he lights up, he smiles widely, rubbing his chin, he thinks.

"we can watch movies!" he suggest. i roll my eyes, "movies, again? then are you going to cover my mouth with your filthy hands again and throw more popcorn at me?" i sarcastically smiles, he nods.

"nope, now, we can cuddle a little here and there and then you can whisper in my ear and call me baby woojin again i mean—" i cut him off.

"i wasnt kidding when i said i stopped loving you," i joked, his smile disappeared. "fine! i'll just go out with hana then," he scoffs, fishing out his phone, dialing her number.

my eyes widened, "are you seriously calling hana?" i say, heart sinking slowly. he hums, he nods his head, putting the phone beside his ear.

"oh? hello? hana?" woojin's eyes widened, smiling. "what the hell, park woojin, you literally vent out your anger towards hana and now you're calling her and asking her out?!" i raised my voice, in disbelief.

"are you free today? oh— nice! i asked ara out but she's stupid so do you wanna go out?" he asks, i stood up, trying to snatch his phone away but him being taller, he just tiptoed away from me.

he pushes me away with one hand, that didnt stop me from trying to get his phone out of his hand. hell, like i said, i didnt want woojin to go near her.

"oh so where do you wanna—" i gave up, huffing and scoffing, folding my arms. he mouthes over at me, "you owe me big time," i roll my eyes.

     "great! i'll meet you the—" this time, i gave up. i finally got to push his hand away from his ear and kissed him. i dont know why i did it, but i did.

     he froze, his eyes widened, he dropped his phone onto the ground. he pulls me closer, i hated always giving in to woojin.

      i pulled away, he frowns, "it was just getting good," he whines. i roll my eyes. "heLLO?! woOJIN?!!" we hear hana yell from his phone, he laughs, picking up his phone.

      "sorry hana, i'll go out with ara," woojin laughs and we both hear hana yell inaudible words through the phone, woojin hung up on her.

       "so where were we—" he smirks, moving closer to me with his arms wide open, i push him away. "i only kissed you because that's the only way to stop you from going out from hana,"

       he grins, "you're my biggest weakness, you know that?" he whispers, my eyes widened. "what?" i laugh.

      "dear god, lee ara, you're my biggest weakness. im so weak and soft for you. whenever you do something, i'll immediately be weak and head over heels for you!" he whines, moving closer to me, i slowly step back.

      i tried to push him away but he insists of pulling me closer, he slowly kisses my cheek. "so do you still not love me?" he whispers into my ear.

      i gulped. finally gaining confidence, i push him aside, "i.. i—" i couldnt even say anything.

      "you love me, dont you?" he winks at me, i shake my head. "oh come on! you lost feelings for me right after you called me baby woojin?" he whines.

       i laugh, "baby woojin would never come out of my mouth ever again," i roll my eyes.

       "not even when we get married ten years later?" he pouts, my eyes widened. "what?!"

       "let's make a deal," he says, i raised my eyebrow. "if we dont have a boyfriend or girlfriend when we turn 24, we'll marry each other," he licks his lips.

      he puts out his pinky, "deal?" he raises his eyebrow. slowly, i interlocked my pinky with his'. "deal" i say. 

      "good," he smiles. "i'm not going to find a girlfriend until im 24, then!" he giggles.

      "adios, i'm gonna go on tinder to find a new boyfriend!" i laugh, running away from him.

      "hey! this is not what i expected from you!" he whines, slowly catching up to me.

a/n: WHAT DID I SAY? I TOLD YALL
THIS STORY IS GON BE FULL OF FLUFF
also!! i made two new stories!!
a kang daniel and kim donghyun fanfiction!!