24

" why did you do it "

[ his snaggletooth is my religion i love! ]—

the moment i saw woojin, i immediately ran over to him, calling out his name but he literally looked like a lost puppy.

daehwi, jinyoung and i helped him up, "what the fuck happened to you?" i ask, his eyes crossed, he suddenly boops my nose, "yo.. you're he.. here!!" he sheepishly giggles.

"hana put something in your drink, didnt she?" i say, he slowly nods. just then, he plunges himself onto me, he rests his head on my shoulder and then sobs.

"what the hell are you d—" my line got cut when he starts sobbing. "i.. i'm sorry ara!!" he yells out. i raised my eyebrow, "what did you do this time, woojin?"

he sniffles, "i disobeyed you and.. and.. went ou.. out with hana!!" i laugh to myself. "y.. you wa.. warned me that she's.. she's trouble and she is!!" i shake my head.

"you're such a cute puppy," i smile to myself, pinching his cheeks. he suddenly giggles, then eskimo kisses me. my eyes widened, he never did something like that.

"but im.. im yoourrr~ cute puppy, a.. arent i?" he slurs. i smile, "yes woojin, yes you are," i suddenly feel myself blushing.

"i told you, they'll start flirting. you owe me five bucks," jinyoung nudges daehwi's elbow, smirking. daehwi groans.

"alright cute puppy, let's get you back," daehwi exclaims, helping woojin up, slinging one of woojin's arms around his shoulder and the other on jinyoung.

"heY!" we hear someone yell from a distance. i turned around, who else was she? none other than the evil stepmother, park hana.

"what do you think yoURe doing with woojin?" she scoffs. i looked at her, raising my eyebrow.

"what the hell do you think we're doing? skydiving? we're taking him back home," i rolled my eyes.

she folds her arms, "im sorry ara but it seems like youre not the only one that woojin loves," she suddenly spoke, smirking at me.

"what are you talking ab—" i was about to finish my sentence when she cuts me off, shoving her phone in my face.

i looked closer and my heart sank. i step back, "w.. what the fuck?" i managed to say. those were the only words that managed to get out from my mouth.

jinyoung and daehwi's eyes widened and jaw dropped.