17

" i dont want her, i want you "

[ a/n : how?? to ?? be?? guanlin?? i would cut off my foot if it means that i can hug woojin like that ] —

my foot if it means that i can hug woojin like that ]

     "so did she hurt you in any way?" woojin kept bombarding me with questions, right after his dance practice— he sure as hell was drowning in his own sweat.

     "for the hundredth time, woojin, she did not!" i sigh, smiling. i wanted to pat him but then i realized that he was sweaty so i just pat his head instead.

     "are you not hugging me because i'm sweaty?" he scoffs, folding his arm. i laugh, "you got that right!" and before i knew it, he pulls me into a big hug, sharing his sweat with me. i groan, whining, i tried to push him away, but all he did was keep swaying me back and forth.

"good! now people will know that you're my property!" he sheepishly smiles, giggling at me. my heart fluttered. "y..y..your property?" he nods— "you're mine," he winks at me and i died.

     i stutter, "i.. i'm not your property! and im not yours!" i scoff, pushing him away from me. he grins, "not yet," he winks

the next day when school ended, daehwi, jinyoung and i decided to head back home, and do the english project together. woojin on the other hand— i have no idea where he went.

as i hastily got out of class, following behind my brother and my seatmate, someone grabbed my hand, stopping me. i turned around, it was hana— jfc.

"this is not a good time right now, i have to finish a project and—" i got cut half way when she says, "im sorry to interrupt but have you told woojin yet?"

i roll my eyes, "no, okay? i'll talk to him for you later. but for now, just please let me finish my —"

"— i'll follow you!" she smiles. my eyes widened, i step back, "n.. no!" i raised my voice, escaping from her grip.

"i'll be back to find you!" she yells out, i groan, "yeah yeah whatever" i brushed it off, walking along with the two guys.

     "ugh why is hana always around you anyways?" jinyoung asks. i shrug— "she wants me to talk to woojin whether he would like to dance with her during their graduation prom,"

     "is that even a question for woojin? it's a straight up no!" jinyoung laughs. "what's wrong with him anyways? one day he used to be all close with hana and the next he's sending her death glares!" daehwi says, we all laugh and agreed at how true the comment is.

      at home, my mom prepared us all food, we decided to do the english project in daehwi's room since he insisted. "come guys, i'm like the king in english among all of you, you're lucky to have me," he brags, we roll our eyes.

     "says the one who got second place in english, losing to his sister," jinyoung laughs, i choked. "that was so uncalled for!" i laugh at him.

     daehwi scoffs, folding his arms, "ugh, let's just start already!" he commands and we did whatever he told us to do.

       two hours into the project, 80% was eating snacks and talking, 20% was researching. but at least our progress is at 70% now.

     "knock knock! woojin's here, kids," my mom knocks the door, and informed us. two seconds later, woojin appeared, right after his practice again.

     "hey, do you mind if i use the bathroom to shower?" woojin asks daehwi. and with his best english accent, my brother went, "yeah of course! we've been best friends for so long, this is practically your house too!"

     woojin stops at his track, confused. daehwi laughs, "yes you can use the toilet," and continued speaking in korean— a language in which woojin can understand.

     "hey! i'm  .. i'm  not stupid, i understand!" woojin's last words before he storms out of the room.

ding!

a new text message from hana:
have you told him yet?

i ignored, jfc, why is she not giving up already? it took woojin about ten minutes to finish showering and putting on his basketball shorts and black adidas tee.

i sigh, got up, and headed out to find woojin when my mom stopped me. "ara! you have a visitor!" she motions over to the door. there she was, hana— in my house.

i ran over to her, i whisper–yelled at her like "hana?! what the hell are you doing here?! you maniac, get out of my house!"

her eyes were red, was she crying? she clings onto my hand, "p.. please, i really need your help," she begs. as if on cue, woojin steps out of the toilet, ruffling his hair with the towel. he looks over to me, "oh? ara? what are you—"

he notices hana and his expression changed again. hana yanks my hand, "please, ara–" i groan. "fine! i'll do it," she smiles, clapping her hands. she stood there at the doorway, while i walk over to woojin

i pulled him into one corner, where hana can still see. "what the hell is she doing here?" woojin whispers at me.

i didnt want to tell woojin about it, because there is still a chance that he'll agree and go to the dance with her. besides, woojin's an easy guy, he forgives people easily.

"hana wants you to dance with her at your graduation prom," i sigh. his eyes widened, "what?" he laughs

"she's been pestering me since yesterday to talk to you and beg you to dance with her!" i groan.

"oh— about the dance—" i cut him off. "come on, park woojin, just do it! even though i hate seeing you touching her or breathing in her scent, just dance with her so i can be free again!" i pout, looking into his eyes.

he lets out a small chuckle, he turns over at hana, then over to me. "i dont want to dance with her, i want to dance with you," he whispers. my eyes widened.

"b.. bu.. but," i tried to say. "i.. i'm not a senior, i ca—" he interrupts me. "who says that you have to be a senior to be one's date to the prom?" he laughs.

"d.. date?" i exclaim. he smirks, he eventually slowly wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"i dont want her, i want you," he smiles, and before i knew it, he kisses me once again.

i dont know what's worse, that my family was in the room, oblivious as to what's happening— or hana, looking at us, staring at me with her sharp eyes, ready to kill.

a/n: haNA GET THE HINT YOURE
UNWANTED