Museum (evan x connor)

Connor sighed. As much as he loved his boyfriend, spending his one day off this entire month to go to a museum full of trees was something he'd rather not do, but it made Evan happy so he put up with it. On the Plus side, he got to see how excited Evan got. On the down side, this museum was huge, even huger that Connor's house and that was pretty big. So he'd be there for a while. Connor didn't even know that there was that much to know about trees that they needed a building so big.

"Connor, look!" Evan said, he tugged on Connor's sleeve and pointed. Connor looked up from his phone.

"What is it?" He asked, looking to see what Evan was pointing to.

"It's a Japanese maple! It's claimed to be one of the most beautiful trees in the world!" Evan exclaimed, he raised his polaroid camera and snapped a photo.

Connor inspected the tree. Sure, it was nice to look at and he could see why it was labeled as beautiful, but still.... "I think you're prettier." He said flatly. Evan's face turned red and Connor laughed.

"Whatever.. just, c'mon," Evan said, he started pulling Connor into the opposite direction.

---

They walked for five minutes before stopping in front of large transparent double doors. Connor read the sign above them, Ironwood trees, he raised an eyebrow and allowed himself to be dragged in.

The room was dark, with the only light coming from the enclosures that held multiple trees. Connor could feel Evan press themselves closer together, since Evan was kinda afraid of the dark.

Evan gasped and rushed forward, tugging Connor along with him. "It's an Australian Buloke, they're said to have the hardest wood in the world." He said with amazement.

"I guess we have something in common then." Connor said, his tone unwavering. Evan turned red once more, exhaled, and walked away.

"Babe!" Connor called after him, earning him a few glares from other tree lovers. He ignored them and chased after Evan. "You wouldn't leave me, wood you?"

Evan groaned as Connor doubled over to laugh.

Feel free to leave some requests, hope you enjoy!