Roadtrip

The last thing Connor wanted was to be stuck in a car with other people for a full week. The very last things Connor wanted was to be a driver for said people, but unfortunately, Connor isn't a very lucky kid.

"Some.." Connor already started groaning.

"BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME." Jared sang at the top of his lungs. Evan, Zoe, and Alana also joined it leaving Connor to suffer Jared's horrible screeching by himself.

"Okay, no more radio for you." Connor said, he unplugged Jared's phone from the aux cord. Jared whined and tried to make a grab for the cord but Connor pulled it away in time.

"I'll play music!" Zoe exclaimed happily, she reached for the cord but Connor pulled it away again. "I'm gonna tell mom you got high last Wednesday if you don't hand it over!"

Connor groaned again and gave her the cord. "You better not play any of that shitty music I always hear you crying in the shower." Connor said, readjusting his grip on the steering wheel.

"It's not crying, it's singing you jerk." Zoe said, she flipped through her phone before smiling evilly and picking a song. Alana, who had been staring at Zoe's phone the whole time smiled as well.

A few familiar cords started playing and Connor had to use all the strength in him to avoid purposely crashing the car.

"MAKING MY WAY DOWNTOWN WALKING FAST, FACES PASSING IM HOMEBOUND." The entirety of the car screamed except for Connor who looked like he was about to murder someone.

"C'mon Connor, you know wanna sing along." Evan said. Connor wrinkled his nose before sighing.

"AND I NEED YOU." Connor joined in. "AND I MISS YOU."

OKAY SO FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. ALSO, GUYS IM WORKING ON REQUESTS BUT I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET AS MANY AS I DID. IM THANKFUL BUT IDK IF I CAN DO ALL OF THEM SOON. I'LL TRY TO DO MOST OF THEM BUT IF I DONT GET TO YOU IM DEEPLY SORRY.

(I also apologize for the crappy writing I haven't slept in so long I'm exhausted)