Pizza box (connor and jared)

"Jared I need to ask you the hugest favor I will ever ask of you." Connor said. Jared jumped and looked down at the space between the bleacher seats to see Connor peering up at him. Jared raised and eyebrow.

"What in the ever loving fuck, Connor?! I come here to get away from you." Jared exclaimed, going to push Connor's face away but the boy backed away just in time.

"Are you gonna help me or what?" Connor asked, he slid a crumpled up piece of colored paper to Jared. Jared picked into up and opened it.

"This is Monopoly money- are you high?" Jared questioned.

"I'd consider myself to be pretty low-"

"You know what? I don't care. What do you need?" Jared said leaning back.

"Hook me up with Evan Hansen." Connor told him. Jared did a double take.

"Nerd kid that cries a lot?" Jared sat up.

"You just described yourself." Jared purses his lips.

"That's besides the point. Are we thinking of the same Hansen?"

"Only wears blue?"

"Yeah.."

"So we are thinking of the same one then."

"Okay I'll hook you two up but only for two grand."

"Two thousand dollars to ask a kid if he wants to date me. Yeah no."

"Fine, I'll give you the friends and family discount. 500 bucks."

"How about this pizza?" Connor bent down before sliding a box of Cheesy's cheesy cheese pizza through the gap they were talking through.

"...his number is 515-808-2362."

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Connor mused as he typed the number into his phone and stalked off. Jared opened the box.

"Hey! This is empty!" He yelled after Connor. Connor turned around.

"I know!" He yelled back.