Laundry day

"Alright boys, we got a crap ton of laundry and whole weekend to wash it." Jared said,  putting his hands on his hips, "where do we start?"

"Lemme teach you something our maid Rosemary taught me." Connor said, he picked up all the laundry he could hold, "see when you've lived with my sister as long as I have, you tend to realize that she goes through about.. 15 FUCKING OUTFITS A DAY. So of course, Rosemary was having a hard time cleaning up by herself. That's when she developed this system. You grab a crap ton of clothes, shove as much as you can into the laundry machine and hope for the best." Connor said as he proceeded to stuff all of the clothes into the tiny, old washing machine. The Murphys were loaded yet still had a washing machine that looked like it was made back in the Jurassic period.

"Remind me why we're washing you're family's clothes again?"Evan asked, he picked up an article of clothing that he had realized to be a pair of Larry's boxers. he dropped the underwear and doubled over, on the verge of vomiting.

"Because I may or may not have gotten high before school on Monday." Connor said as he started pressing some buttons on the washing machine, It was clear he had no idea what to do. Evan pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows before pushing Connor aside and pressing the correct buttons. Connor embarrassedly muttered a thank you.

"So what now?" Evan asked, he turned around to look at Jared who was facing away from him, doubled over. Jared whipped around with a bright yellow sock resting on his upper lip.

"I AM THE CLORAX AND I SPEAK FOR THE BLEACH!" He exclaimed. Evan fell back in shock and hit the washing machine. It made a few clanging sounds before the hood popped off and steam poured out.

"I don't think that's what's supposed to happen." Connor said quietly.

Evan shook his head, "definitely not." He got up and brushed himself off as Jared guiltily removed the sock from his face.

I GOTS WRITERS BLOCK, WOO! Feel free to comment some suggestions! Hope you enjoyed!