Lobster tank (jared x connor ish)

I HAVE THE BIGGEST CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK EVER SO IM REWRITING THIS FROM MY HETALIA ONESHOTS TO HERE, HOPE YA DONT MIND (also stepbrothers au, fight me)

Connor Murphy seemed particularly confident that day, considering the fact that he had walked into first period English with a large smirk on his face.

That smirk grew when Jared Kleinman walked into the room, looking as normal as ever except for the fact that he had a large eyepatch covering his right eye. Everyone watched as he entered the room, refusing to bring up the elephant in the room. That is until Jenna Rolan spoke up.

"Why do you have an eyepatch?" she asked. Evan's stepbrother Jeremy looked up to see what was going on. Connor put his feet up on the table and tapped Michael on the shoulder, signaling for him to listen.

"Well..." Jared started, "I went on a date with someone-"

"It was me, " Connor said. Half of the class gasped, the ones that didn't obviously already caught on to the boys' relationship but never said anything.

"-someone and there was a lobster tank in the restaurant we went to. And what do you do when you see a lobster tank?" Jared asked. Heather McNamara raised her hand.

"Place bets on the lobster you think'll win in a lobster fight to the death." She said. Jared ignored her.

"You do a backflip over it obviously." Jared said a matter of factly. Everyone looked around confused, who does that?

Connor burst out laughing.