Three things (continuation to Magic 8-ball)

One. Warmth

He woke up to warmth. It was comforting and uncomfortable at the same time. Connor Murphy embracing him on one side and the hot afternoon sun embracing the other.

Evan kicked the blanket off of them and laid his arm over Connor's torso, pulling him closer. Connor stirred in his sleep.

Two. Blue

Whenever he saw Connor, God, Evan could never explain it. He didn't even think the smartest person in the world could. It just felt like he would fall in love again and again each time he saw his eyes.

His eyes... they were sky blue. Connor would call it cheesy but Evan described it constantly none the less. Connor's eyes reminded him of the sky during they're first date. They went to a beach in the dead middle of winter and swam. Swam because one day they wouldn't be able too. Swam because no one was there to tell them to stop. Of course they almost developed hypothermia but it was almost worth it in some weird way.

3. A ring.

"G'mornin," Connor greeted with his morning voice. He moved a little closer into Evan.

Evan smiled. "Morning." He said back.

They sat in silence for a few moments. Connor smiled.

"What?" Evan chuckled. Connor shook his head.

"Last night." Was all he replied with. Evan raked his memory for a bit. Oh right! Evan pulled his arm from underneath Connor. There it was, that glittering gem on his ring finger. Evan smiled even wider.

"I thought it was a dream for a second."

IT'S SHORT, YES I KNOW. FOR THE LOVELY @lessamazinglevi THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!! HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT