Connor in the bathroom by himself (be more chill x dear evan hansen crossover)

Connor's pov

I leaned forward to press my burning hot forehead against the cool porcelain of the bathtub and sighed, this always happens so it shouldn't have disappointed me as much as it did, but it hurt. Bad. Finally, someone seemed to actually care about me but I was wrong, as always.

I pulled the cigarette out of my mouth and exhaled, I was sure Jared was going to punch me for smoking in his bathroom but whatever, He could go fuck himself for all I care. Nothing really mattered right now. All I could think about was how Evan was right outside that bathroom door, probably having the time of his life, since he finally got rid of me.

I hadn't cried at all since he left me, but now the tears wouldn't stop.

I stood up from my position on the floor and moved into the bathtub.

"Hurry up!" A girl shouted from outside the door. I froze, trying to think of something to say.

"Uhh.. I- I'm having my period." I told her in a falsetto voice, hoping that I sounded convincing. There was a pause.

"Take as long as you need Sweety." She said. I waited for the echo of her footsteps to fade before sighing and putting the cigarette back in my mouth.

Fuck that stupid pill.

Feel free to leave suggestions, hope you enjoyed!