Chapter seven

Angel's POV

And here I am, running down the stairs again.

I just didn't feel like being in a room with two horny half-men. Umm, no thanks.

So, I decided that it would be best if I ran.

I might have locked and blocked the door from outside. I don't think they're happy about it but oh well, not gonna turn back now.

As I already mentioned, I went down the stairs and once again ended up in the kitchen. Only this time there were more people.

The twins' mom, Katherine, was still there but next to her stood a girl who looked to be around my age. She had fair skin and a slim body. Straight blonde hair and chocolatey brown eyes.

Next to the girl stood a boy with a tall and muscly build, his dark brown hair in a mess and his inhumanly metallic grey eyes were staring at me as he wrapped an arm around the girl.

Perhaps they're mates?

In front of the fridge was a boy, again, looking to be around my age and - what the heck? Has everyone I meet here fair and tan skin? That's highly unfair! I'm jealous - his hair was very similar to the girl's so I guessed they were siblings but his eyes were completely different from hers, they were baby blue.

And they were all staring at me as I was panting at the kitchen entrance.

"Hello again, dear." Katherine smiled at me warmly.

I smiled in return while trying to get my breathing back to normal.

The girl ran to me and hugged me.

"Hi! I'm Lisa."

I smiled shyly up at her because surprise, surprise, she was taller than me.

"My name's Angel."

"Hey, my name is Chris and that one over there is Landon," said the guy that stood by the fridge.

Me being me, just stood there and awkwardly waved at them.

Wow Angel, just wow.

"Wow girl, why do you smell so strongly of our Alp-"

Chris cleared his throat loudly and looked at Lisa with a pointed look.

I laughed internally. Smooth, Chris, smooth.

"I-I mean..."

"You mean, why do I smell so strongly of your Alphas?" I asked her smiling.

They all - besides Katherine - gaped at me.

"Y-you know?" Landon asked me bewildered.

"That you're all werewolves? Yes, of course."

They just stared at me eyes wide and jaws nearly hitting the floor.

"It's nice to meet you Angel, my name is Katherine and as you probably already guessed, the twins' mom."

"It's nice to meet you too, Katherine."

Suddenly, we heard two growls that literally shook the house.

Katherine was the only one who remained calm while the others gulped and looked up nervously.

"You wouldn't happen to know why they're about to destroy the house, would you, Angel?" and she gave me that pointed look.

"Umm... no?" That didn't sound convincing even to me.
Katherine only raised her eyebrow at me.

"Okay okay, I may have somehow locked them into a room, blocked the room and ran away?"