2.

Jasmines POV

wow. I can't believe it. There's no way... how will they continue making videos every Tuesday??? What about the fans.. once again, I'm technically a fan. So the fandom is basically another family of mine. I love all of them. I wonder what they'll do, unless Grayson is coming to the same college too.. i dunno.

"Well thanks mom for informing me.. I'm pretty psyched for college now." I giggled again. "But I wanna get to bed I have a flight tomorrow that I gotta wake up bright and early for"

"Alright, goodnight sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too momma."

She walked out and closed my door.

Wow took her 18 years to finally remember to close my door all the way, and of course that's the night before I leave.

I laugh at my own thought and turn off my lamp that's on my nightstand. And I drift off to sleep.

-----

I wake up. So ready to get my life started. But so sad to leave behind my family.
No, I'm not an only child.
I have a younger brother, James. He's 14 years old. I feel bad for running off to college and leaving him behind, we were actually pretty close. And he only has a few actual friends. But he got a phone recently for his birthday, so I promised him I'd FaceTime him when I got the chance.

I roll out of bed and get into comfy, yet somewhat presentable clothes.

I then throw my hair into a messy bun and apply mascara that I had in my backpack that I'm taking with me onto the plane. Everything else is in two other suitcases. I bring all my stuff downstairs and see my family all up and ready to say goodbye.

I eat breakfast and then James taps me on the shoulder.

"Yeah?" I turn to face him.

"Hey jas. Imma miss you a lot. So here, I decided to buy this for you"
He handed me a little box

I opened it and there sat a necklace with a key. On the key it said "sis".
I looked at him with a big smile.
"And I have the other key, it says bro" he pulls out the necklace from the collar of his shirt.

"Thank you, I love it. I'll wear it everyday" I stood up and hugged him. Our parents awed and we laughed and broke the hug. I said bye to my brother and dad and my mom drove me to the airport. My car is already in California at the airport where I'll be landing. My mom had a truck come get it and transfer it.

-------

"Flight 52, 10:30 a.m. To Los Angeles California, boarding now" the speakers boomed.
I looked at my mom who was tearing up.

"Mom I'll be fine. It's okay don't worry. I'll miss you so much, but I check in with you everyday and let you know how I am, alright?" I reassured her.

"I know I know. I'm just gonna miss my little angel out of the house. I love you Jasmine."

"I love you too mom"

"Bye baby"

"It's not goodbye, it's see you later. See you later, momma"

"See you later Jas" he chuckled through her tears and hiccups.
We hugged one last time and I walked towards the boarding gate. I waved goodbye and boarded the plane.

-----

I arrived to campus. I parked my car and walked into the building. I took the elevator up to my dorm room and once I found the right one I took a deep breath before opening it.

Am I ready to see Ethan again?
Will he even remember me?

Over the years without him my crush on his has grown, majorly. And it hurt thinking I may never see him again.

I then decided to just knock on the door. I thought it through, what if he was changing and then i just walked in on him and it was super awkward and everything went wrong?

I know, I overthink. One of my specialties.

I knocked on the door hesitantly, not sure if I was ready to reunite with him.
The door swings open.

And there stands Ethan Grant Dolan.

His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised.

"Jasmine?"

"Yeah.. Hey, again"

HEYYY I'm really diggin' this story already. What do y'all think??