.7

Jasmines POV

It's midnight. Ethan is in his bed on his phone and I'm in mine on my laptop. You can only guess what I'm doing. Yup, watching the twins YouTube videos.
Then there was one part where I let out a burst of laughter but quickly covered my mouth, but it was too late. Ethan's head has quickly jolted up and kinda chuckled.

"What are you laughing at over there" his eyebrows raised.

"Watching y'alls videos." I easily answered.

"Why? Just talk to me if you want to laugh. In here, in person" he said laughing.

"I know I know but I still like watching the videos you guys make."

"Haha yeah I get that."

"By the way, how will you and Grayson continue making videos now that college started?"

"Well he also goes here, he's just in another dorm building. The one next to us, actually."

"Oh. Why haven't you guys hung out?"

"He came over here the day before you got here, and then after that I've been enjoying catching up with you."

"Ohhh okay. Understandable, I'm pretty great" I joked.

"Yeah you are."

"Thanksss" I blushed

"Oh also, gray wanted to catch up with you too, he's missed you as well."

"Yeah same."

"Let's all meet up somewhere tomorrow. For now, I'm really tired. Goodnight, Jas."

"Goodnight, E"

I wonder what he considers 'us' as..

Short af chapter who dis??
I want donuts.
I need to redo my nails but I'm too lazy.
Sometimes I like to just turn on fairy lights that hang all around my room and turn on calm music and just think lmao.
Okay goodnight y'all
-C