13.

Four months later
Jasmines POV

We are now six months into sophomore year. Only four left. I'm so pumped to finish this year. My and Ethan are growing even stronger than before. Two months ago Grayson asked out Violeta, and I've never seen them happier. My 20th birthday is coming up in 3 days. I told Ethan he didn't have to do anything, but I know he won't listen.

Me and Violeta are on our way to the mall for a girls day. After the mall we are getting Manicures. She said we were going to a surprise location after that, and I kinda trust her. She gets pretty crazy over random things so who knows that she is planning. But she's my best friend, so everything should be okay haha.

"Okay were at the mall. How long do you wanna be here?" She asked.

"We'll probably be here a good 4 hours."

"Yeah, sounds good"

We walked in from the entrance by the food court.

"Oooo Violeta lets get some food first"

"Nooo I hate mall food. Let's just go to Panera Bread before we get our Manicures."

"Alright."

We went to Forever 21, first. Then we went to Sephora, then JC Penny, then Ross, then Rue 21, then Victoria Secret, then Bath & bodyworks, and we're now headed to Spencer's to get the boys some things.
"Okay, what should I get Grayson?" She asked.

"You're the one that's dating him, just get what you think he'll like" I laughed.

We got them some hats and shirts. We payed for our stuff and walked out of the mall.
"Jas, I'm about to trip. All these bags are so hard to carry" Violeta whined.

"Me too, haha" I laughed. We got back to her car and set all our things in the trunk with relief.
---
We just finished getting our nails done and we're heading back to the car.
"Vi, I'm already hungry again even tho we had Panera an hour ago."
She laughed at my remark and pulled out a scarf.
"Okay. Wrap this around ur head to cover your eyes"
"Seriously Vi? This is stupid" I chuckled lightly.
"Come on pleassseeee"
"Okay okay fine."

I put it over my eyes and waited.
"Can you out some music on? If I can't see I wanna at least jam out to music" I begged.
"Haha okay Jas." I could hear in her voice that she was somewhat smirking or smiling.
Is this a plan or something..?
She turned on the radio and all I heard was static until I heard a voice. A Familiar voice.
Oh my gosh..
"Hey Jas, it's Ethan. So, Vi said she was taking you to a surprise location, correct?" There was a pause as if I was supposed to answer.
"So, leave the blind fold on. You'll be there soon baby."
The recording stopped and I couldn't help but giggle slightly.
"So" I said with a smile.
"Yup" she replied laughing.
"Okay, we're here. But keep the scarf over your eyes."
"Ugh okay."
I heard her shuffle around and step out of the car. She opened my door, grabbing my arm to helped me out.
"Okay, walk this way.... careful.... okay here's three steps, ready? One, two three... okay......... aaaaand stop." I stopped in my place as I felt her turn me to the side a little bit.
"Okay ready?? Open."
I took the blind fold off my eyes and adjusted them to the sudden sunlight, as the sun was very golden this time of the afternoon. I then saw what looked like a run-down amusement park.
"What's this?" I turned to her.
"Keep walking." She said with a huge grin on her face.
I walked straight ahead of me, slowly, looking back at her occasionally here-and-there.
I then came to a sudden stop when I ran into a wall. I heard he laughing her head off and I flipped her off. I walked around the wall and saw Ethan. I walked up to him, "baby what is all this" I asked with the biggest smile on my face that my cheeks started hurting.
"Wanted to have fun. Come here" he took my hand, bringing me over to a rusted, old Farris wheel.
"Climb up" he said. I laughed and followed him up to the highest cart. We sat down and I saw a duffel bag. "What's that?" I asked pointing to it.
"Oh, look" he opened the bag, revealing bags of candy and chips. I laughed and grabbed a bag of gummy bears.
"Oh and don't worry. They aren't old. I set this all up right before you got here" he reassured me. I laughed.
"So, E, how did u find this place?"
"Well one day Grayson and I were walking around, exploring when we were fourteen. As we were walking, we found this abandoned amusement park and ever since we hung out here. Your the only other person I've brought here.
"Technically Violeta brought be here." He shoved me with his elbow playfully and we laughed as the sun was starting to set. I was watching the sun and admiring the view when I noticed Ethan staring at me. "What?" I asked not even having to look at him.
"You're just so beautiful."
"Awww stawwppp my heart" I put my hand over my chest over dramatically, putting the back of my hand over my forehead. He laughed along with me.
"Jasmine"
"Yeah?"
"I'm so glad to have you as my best friend and girlfriend"
"And I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend and boyfriend"
He kissed me. But this one was different. I don't know how to explain it, it felt like literal magic. It wasn't like any other kiss. Of course the others we've had also had meaning, but this one was completely filled and cherished. Once again, I don't really know how to explain it. All I know is this boy makes me go crazy.

Hey guys sorry for any typos, I didnt go back and check for any. I'm too lazy right now.