.4

Ethans POV

Now you might be wondering,
Break your heart?? What??

There was this boy, okay.
The thought of him made me clench my jaw.
He always had an eye for Jasmine, it was obvious. I feel like he kept her from me.
She so liked him. One day he asked to hang out and she was like "yeah totally I'd love to" right in front of me. Do you have any idea what that can do to a person when you have feelings for someone and right in front of you they go for someone else. She was so blind to see my feelings for her. But i don't know what happened, she said she missed me. She hugged me. We'll see.

Jasmines POV

Wow. It feels great to hug him. I've been waiting to do that for 11 years.
It was about to happen, once in seventh grade.
We were so close as best friends, I feel like there was something there. Some feelings that we shared but never admitted to it.
Until this one jerkface had to ruin it all.
His name was Brycen.
One day he texted me.
I remember it like it was yesterday.
This is how it went.

B: hey baby girl
J: don't call me that.
B: woah princess, don't be so rough
J: leave me alone please
B: not so fast, babe. I wanna take you out and show you what a real man is
J: we are in seventh grade, are you kidding me?!
B: I know you like him.
J: who??
B: you know exactly who in talking about. That idiot that goes by the name of Ethan
J: DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT AGAIN
B: okay I won't.
J: thank you.
B: IF you do what I say.
J: oh yeah?! And what exactly would that be, you freak?!
B: tomorrow when you are with him at school, I'll come up to you and ask to hang out. And you're gonna say yes like you mean it, all sweet and flirty.
J: NO WAY! I'm not doing that.
B: then I guess you won't have a problem with me and my friends jumping him tomorrow?
J: I can't believe you.
B: so you're in?😈
J: I hate you. But if it's what keeps Ethan safe.. I'll do it.

So that happened. Not like Ethan cared though. He never said a word about having feelings for me, so why should I have tried? Plus that was way back in middle school. Maybe we can start fresh, and if the subject gets brought up, I'll explain what actually happened.

We break the hug and I take another look at the tulip flower.
"It's beautiful. Thank you so much"

Ethan's POV

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much" she said so softly and kind. I can't help but fall for it.

"Like you.."
SHOOT why did I say that.. I wasn't thinking at all. I don't know what to use to cover it up.

"Uh, like your eyes! You have amazing eyes they're just.. so great."
Really?? Nice job, Ethan.
I saw her face kinda fall.
What if she liked that compliment?
What if I totally ruined my chances.
After she moved away I never forgot about her. She was actually my 11:11 for a couple years, which was to see her again.

There was an awkward tension between us.
"So are you hungry?"
I said trying to break that tension.

"Uh, yeah. Sure."

"Okay check the mini fridge and cabinets for anything I'll go take a shower"

"Alright." She sounded more dull. I totally ruined it. Great.

Jasmines POV

Ethan was in the shower and I just finished up a fruit bowl. I needed to get out and just go for a drive and have time to think.
I knocked on the bathroom door
"Hey Ethan. I'm going for a drive, I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Alright be safe!" He cares? Oh. Hm, oh well.

I grab my purse and walk out of my dorm room. Right as I do so, the door across the hall opens and out walks another girl.
We kinda laugh at the coincidental time and then greet each other.
"Hey, I'm Jasmine"
"Nice to meet you Jasmine, I'm Violeta." We shook hands.
"What year is this for you?" She asked.
"Oh, I'm a freshman" I awkwardly chuckle.
"Me too! And I see a pretty hot guy come in and out of your dorm room. Well I only see him from the back and sometimes the side, haha. But who is that?"
"My roommate. And yeah, ikr. He's pretty hot. We grew up together but got separated right before highschool and lost touch. Then we unexpectedly reunited here. His name is Ethan."
"Wait.. Ethan Dolan?"
"Yeah"
"Hahaha no way, when I was a sophomore in highschool I fantasized over him and gray. I'd sit on my phone and laptop waiting for them to post, upload, or tweet."
"Hahaha so you're a fan too, huh?"
"Well I was. I don't really watch them anymore, it kinda faded ya know? Wait.. you said 'fan too'.. you're a fan too?" We laughed.
"I guess you could call me that. But it's also like not only that but also a friend, considering I knew them personally. But it was still really cool to see him again, now that he's really popular on the internet."
"Yeah. It would be cool to meet him"
"Well, Violeta, I actually have no friends here yet, so do you want to like go out for Starbucks or something and come back to my dorm to see him?"
"Yeah, I'd love that. Let me grab my phone"
She picked up her phone and walked out locking her door. Then we headed to my car.

So I'm like really tired.. gn.