8.

Jasmines POV

I wake up to the sound of laughter.
Ugh I have only six days till I start my classes.
Who is laughing and what is it about?

I crack open my eyes, but only s little bit so it still looks like they're closed as if I'm asleep.

"Well thanks again E baby, but I need to go. See you later lovebug"
"Alright. Bye Lillian"
I head the sound of a kiss.
My stomach dropped.
No, no, this isn't real.
Ethan and Lillian..
how? Why? Since when?
Ethan wouldn't do that to me..
I flutter my eyes open and put a tired tool on my face and stretch as if I had just woken up. I act like I heard nothing. Maybe it was all in my head and I was just hearing things.
"Oh hey Jas... did u.. just now wake up?"
"Yup. Just a sec ago" I lied.
"Imma hop in the shower and afterwards maybe we can meet up with Grayson and you two can catch up"
"Okay. Go ahead E, imma go to the cafeteria and get some muffins for breakfast. You want anything?"
"No uh I already got food"
"You did? You already went to the cafeteria"
"Uhm while you were asleep a-a friend brought me something to eat" he sounded uneasy.
Now I'm super suspicious.
"Oh, okay. See ya" I said as he closed the bathroom door.
BUZZ BUZZ
I looked over and saw Ethan's phone light up. I walked over to it.
Lil👅😈: thanks for another amazing night E. i owe you one.. maybe tonight?😏
I feel sick. Now I'm certain him and Lillian are hooking up.
And I called her my FRIEND.
And I know just how to get back at him.
I walked over and grabbed my purse and shoved in my phone and lipstick. I sprayed on perfume and walked out. I went over to the dorm complex that was to the left of us, just how Ethan had described. I walked in and headed to the lady at the front desk.
I know exactly what lie to use.
"Hi, my name is Leona and I and doing a writers project with Grayson Dolan. Would you mind telling me the number of his dorm room"
"Not at all! Okay...." she clicked on her keyboard. "Alright sweetie, room 27" she said with a warming smile. I smiled and nodded at her and walked to Grayson's dorm room and knocked hesitantly.
The door swings open.
There stands Grayson Bailey Dolan.
"JASMINE"
"GRAYSON" we scream as I jump onto him. Laughter fills the room and then there's a stubborn voice.
"Can you not? Thanks."
I look at Grayson and he rolls his eyes, "sorry that's my roommate, Nate."
"No, no it's fine" I giggle.
We hug again
"Ah I missed you jas"
"I missed you too!!!! I'm so glad to see you again"
"Yeah. So, you and E are roommates, huh?"
"Yup. I'm confused as heck right now though, Gray"
"Has he told you..?"
"That he's always liked me? Yeah. And I've always felt the same, and I told him that."
"Oh that's great!"
"Yeah.. but that's what I've come to talk to you about Grayson.."
"Okay, what's up?"
"Well my first day here, the day before yesterday, I ran into this girl, Violeta, who just so happened to be dorming just across the hall from us. We became good friends and she introduced me to her roommate, Lillian. And I thought everything was fine and i thought me and Lillian became friends but.. this morning I woke up to her in our dorm room and she and Ethan were major flirting.. then after she left I saw Ethan's phone go off while he was in the shower. It was from Lillian saying she had an amazing night and wanted to do it again."
His face was full of disappointment and sadness.
"I'm sorry Jas."
"Im not gonna lie and say I'm completely fine. So that's why I'm here. I need your help to get back at him and make him realize what he's missin'"
"Alright, well.. what's the plan" he smirked.

OOOOO
I want food bye