19.

Ethan's POV

This is going to be rough. Today I'm flying back home. I'll be just an hour away from her.

These past months have been the hardest time for me.
She left.
I tried apologizing, I tried to calm her down, I tried to tell the truth.
But she didn't listen.
I haven't talked to Nate. He told her, he's the reason all this stuff is happening. His classes are in the morning and gray's classes are in the evening, so they don't have to see each other too often accept for at night.. because ya know, they're roommates.

I have a new roommate and his name is Jack. He's really cool, we've become pretty good friends. I've told him all about her. He's listened, he's understood, and he was there to cheer me up. It's just not the same without her though. I can't even say her name without wanting to cry. I've texted her and called her. She answered the other night with "goodnight. I'm sorry." And I'm not gonna lie it hit me hard because I wasn't expecting that at all.
I miss her.
I miss everything we've had.
But she's probably over me.
She's probably forgotten her feelings for me.
She's probably pushed our whole past away.
She's probably shoved the memories out of her life.
She's happy with her family.

Okay, I can't do this anymore. I need to see her again. Im going to have Violeta tell me whenever Jasmine goes out and where she's going. I don't know what I'll say and how I'll say it.

But whatever happens, happens.

Jasmine's POV

I wake up and feel the sudden urge to throw up. I rush to the bathroom and hold my hair as I do. After I'm all done I feel so weak.

I carefully stand up and walk over to the sink, brushing my teeth over and over.

--

I started feeling more and more sick throughout the day, so I decide to check my temperature.

102.1
Great.

Now I'm sick. I wonder what it is.
Well I might as well go to the doctor.

I drag myself to my room and dress in somewhat decent clothes and put on my converse. I grabbed my keys and stumble down the stairs. My mom runs over to me
"Oh my gosh Jasmine are you okay?!"

"Yeah I-I'm fine. I just hit my head a little bit, but I'll be okay."

"Are you going somewhere? You have your shoes and keys"

"Oh yeah I'm going to the doctor. I have a fever and threw up, so I figured I might as well."

"Alright. Be safe while you're driving!" She yells as I walk out the door.

"Thanks mom, I will! Love youuu!" I yell back and laugh as I close the door. Right then, Violeta calls me.

"Hey Violeta, what's up?"

"Heyyy. Nun much. How bout you?"

"Headed to the doctor at the moment. Got sick this morning so"

"Oh I hope you get better soon!"

"Psh thanks Vi. Haha."

"Mhm. Hey uh ya know Ethan is home now.."

"I know I know. The thought of him being only an hour away kills me. I just wanna hold him again."

"I know you do. Well I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye. Love you"

"Love you too Jas."