updates!!

heyyyy long time no see. i didn't think i would've had to post this because i thought everyone would just see the notif that i made a new story,, but a while back i made the sequel to this story!!! it's called "i'm sorry, again"! go check it out, there's a lot of suspense and energy build ups in it, i think you all will really enjoy it.

also, i'm so sorry i haven't released any new stories. i started one, meaning i made the title and cover💀

2018 was just an extremely busy year, especially the last half, with starting high school and everything. i'm also on a major writers block, i have no idea what to write about. believe me i love writing with a passion but i've found myself wondering over to the "drawing" category of art, a lot more. so i've been really focused on expressing my creativity with that, but i've just been caught up with school and reality as well.

i know you guys understand, but i just wanted to make it clear that i'm not completely leaving wattpad behind😂

love you all, thank you for the amazing feedback, it's truly overwhelming. i cant explain how much i appreciate all of it. i promise to see you soon, love you.

————

also go check out my youtube channel with my best friend!!! please subscribe :)) ily (totally forgot you guys have never seen me,, i'm the brunette)