Zelda's new Best Friend

Years after Link moved out a new person moved into his house. This person was really tall and she was really pretty. Zelda was curious about her new neighbor, so she  decided to talk to her.

"Hi what's your name?" Zelda asked.

The girl was skeptical, at first "I'm Midna!"  She said.

"I'm Zelda! Nice to meet you Midna,"

"Nice to meet you too!"

"I have a feeling we're going to be really good friends," Zelda smiled.

"Me too," Midna said "I'm nervous to go to school tomorrow though, I don't think I'll fit in,"

"Of course you will, my mom can give you a ride if you'd like it'll totally help ease the anxiety,"

"Yeah that'd be nice,"

Zelda lifted her pinky to her.

"Promise that we'll be best friends?" Zelda asked.

Midna wrapped her pinky around Zelda's "I promise,"

The next day Midna knocked on Zelda's door. Zelda's mom answered it "Hello, it's nice to meet you mam' " she said while giving a handshake.

"You must be Midna," Zelda's mother smiled"you must be nervous, then again who isn't nervous for the first day of middle school,"

"You have no idea," Midna responded.

"So you're Zelda's best friend now?"

"Yes, I pinky swore on it," Midna said.

"You two are cute," Zelda's mother said as Zelda walked into the room.

"Aw Midna you look pretty," Zelda said.

"You look prettier," Midna said.

"Come on girls, I'm going to take a picture of you two on your first day of middle school,"

Zelda's mother took their picture and grabbed her keys.

"Bye girls have a great day!" Zelda's mom said.

Zelda and Midna had a new tradition. Every year on the first day of school they take a picture by the door.