No so true Friends

After the conversation with Midna Zelda went to Malon's number and blocked it.. she felt relieved as she did..

The next morning she went to talk to Link about what had happened the night earlier, but she saw Malon..

"Hey Zelda what's up?" Link asked.

"Oh I just wanted to know if you started our project.. oh hey Malon," Zelda said awkwardly.

Malon went up and hugged her "Hello love!" Malon said.

"Oh hi,"

Why is she being nice to me.... maybe it's because she's in front of Link.. or she just wants to be nice because she feels bad about yesterday..

"I haven't actually we can do that in class okay?"

"Sure," Zelda said.

Zelda turned the other way just as Malon gave her a look of disgust..

"Yo Zel what was that all about?" Midna asked.

"I don't know for one second Malon decided to be nice to me," Zelda said just before the school bell rang.

"I'll see you in second period take care Zelda.."

Zelda entered her homeroom and sat next to Link. She wanted to say something about the conversation with Malon..

She slipped a piece of paper into Link's pocket. It read:

Hey

He responded with..

Hi

She wrote down:

How are you..

He wrote down:

Good.. not to be rude or anything but why are you passing notes to me...

She wrote:

Well we can't talk in class..

He wrote:

Obviously not.. is everything alright you seemed a little off this morning..

She wrote:

Oh yeah I'm fine I just wanted so see if you had done anything about the project..

He wrote:

Not yet you sure everything is alright??

She wrote:

Like I said I'm fine..

He wrote:

Okay well the bell is about to ring.. I'll see you next class..