Suprise

As Zelda got out of detention, she put on Link's sweater and shuffled through her bag trying to find her car keys. Her phone rang and she ignored it while shuffling for her keys. She couldn't find them so she figured that she left them in the cup holder.

Malon stormed past her and she rolled her eyes at Zelda.

Zelda ignored Malon until Malon pulled the back of Link's sweater and pushed her against the lockers.

"Where's Link?" She asked.

"I don't know I barely got out of detention," Zelda responded.

"Yeah sure then why are you wearing his sweater?"Malon scoffed as she took the sweater off of Zelda and threw her then proceeded to throw the sweater next to her.

Zelda felt her nose bleed a little bit; she picked up Link's green sweater and she put it back on. She got back up and ran to the parking lot.

Since it was dark it was harder to find her car. It would of been easier if she had car keys...

After a while of searching she found her car and it was unlocked for some reason, but she was relieved that she didn't have to call the locksmith..

"Drive, " the person in the passenger seat said. Zelda slightly jumped.

The person turned on the light.

"Shh Zelda, don't be startled it's only me," Link said putting his finger in between his lips.

"Link? What are you doing in my car how did you get in here?" Zelda asked.

"You dropped your car keys, and I needed a place to hide," Link responded.

"Why didn't you call or text to tell me you were in here? You didn't have scare me," Zelda asked.

"I did, but you wouldn't pick up," Link said as Zelda blushed remembering that her phone was ringing.