Hokkaido, Chitose

μ's all got spring break.Umi , was desprate to find her sister, so Kotori planned a tour around Japan , to help Umi find her sister.
               They board a plane to Hokkaido at Tokyo Narita airport. "Umi-chan , are you ready?" asked Kotori "I guess so" answered the nervous Umi.they boarded the plane
             The plane arrived at Chitose airport
. "We're here , nyaa~" Rin said excitedly. "Rin , don't yell, there's a lot of people here" said Maki.
            Maki let them stay at her family's vacation house at that area . "You never seaze to amaze me" The impressed Eli said.Leaving Nico looking somewhat jealous.
           "Hey , doesn't this feel like our training camp" Honoka asked ." It does , but we aren't here to train, we're helping Umi find her sister" answered Eli. "I remember Honoka sleeping the moment she arrived" Umi said , then let out a small laugh , followes by the rest.
            While everyone was having this fun, Kotori was busy with her laptop . "Kotori - chan ? What are you doing?" asked Hanayo.
"I'm booking a flight to Shizuoka , and a train to Numazu. We're going to Numazu in three days" answered Kotori.
          "Since we're here , why don't we travel and look around , we may bump into Umi's sister." said Eli. "How about Lake Shikotsu?"offered Nozomi.
           "Great idea" said Maki .They finally agreed to go to Lake Shikotsu."Let's spend our first day here , let's have fun, let's go nyaa~" said Rin .They took photographs and played around the lake,

They took photographs and played around the lake,

then headed to the Shikotsuko onsen.Where they enjoyed a nice bath. on the way back to the vacation house, they ate ramen for dinner .
         Before sleeping they discussed where to go the next day."Aozora park?" suggested Hanayo ,"how about sky museum first, then off to Aozora park?" suggested Umi. Umi's suggestion was agreed by everyone.They slept , charging their energy for the next day.
         Umi , Eli , Maki were the most excited , they were rushing ."Please hurry, we'll be late!" Umi said. They really enjoyed their trip to the museum , Hanayo noted everything , almost everything they saw in her notebook.
          Then they headed off to Aozora park.
"Hanayo , what is in that bag? It looks heavy" asked Maki. "Since we are at the park , why don't we have lunch?"suggested Hanayo .She opened up the huge bento, onigiri, omeletes, cakes , even miso soup , extra rice and cup ramen.
         "Amazing , when did you cook all of this?" asked Eli. "I made it with Nico - chan , that's why we were so late this morning" answered Hanayo "eat up! Super Idol Nico Ni~~ made the omelete super thick and sweet, Hanayo put in a lot of vegetables , she was very concerned about your health , enjoy!" Said Nico."Thank You for the food!" they all said with joy. Without hassle , they ate all the food prepared by Nico and Hanayo quickly.Leaving them full, so full thay they didn't have anything for dinner before sleeping
         The next morning , about 5 A.M.
"Honoka , wake up and dress or we will miss the plane!" Umi said irritatedly as she pulls Honoka's blanket , attempting to wake her partner up.
"5 more minu.......wait what?!" Honoka exclaimed. Soon after (about 7 min), she hurried up downstairs after showering. When Honoka came out , the bus just arrived at the bus stop near the vacation house. "Uwahh....Minna, please wait for me!"She  yelled in panic as she rushed to the bus In the bus , "What about breakfast?" asked Honoka , suddenly , a dark vibe came from Nico's direction "this is the only bus that will be going to the airport early today, if you slept another 5 minutes , we would've missed our flight , and you still dare to ask about breakfast ?" she said , with a face looking rather angry. "Kyaa....gomen Nico chan!" Honoka sheilds her self with Nozomi. "You two , stop or there will be washi washi for both of you!" Nozomi commanded , Causing Honoka and Nico to sit still "Y...yes , your highness" They answered afraidly,afraid of Nozomi Tojo's special punishment . In the end , they got to the airport in time.
              They boarded their plane to the Mt.Fuji Shizuoka Airport. They are headed to a city named Numazu , a quite yet beautiful city, and they will be staying at Awashima hotel.A five - star hotel they got for a cheap price because Nozomi just won a lottery (😎).