Mitsui Garden Hotel , Hiroshima

They arrived at Hiroshima airport not too long after . They planned to visit the peace memorial park first , knowing that Sonoda Ami is travelling as a photographer . At the park , they looked around , searching for Umi's sister . They looked around the whole park , praying in front of a few tombs , but they still couldn't find Umi's sister . They were tired. "How about we go to the hotel nyaa? S...she maybe checking out" suggested Rin. After the thought of Sonoda Ami checking out before they came crossed their mind , μ's headed to Mitsui Garden Hotel , where they asked the reservation "Did someone named Sonoda Ami checked in?" asked Umi. "Yes , she checked out yesterday , she said she was headed to Okinawa's Naha Tokyu REI hotel" the woman at the reservation answered "Anyway , have you booked a room" asked that woman . "Yes , two rooms , by Minami Kotori" answered Kotori . "one day , am I correct?" the woman asked. "Yes!" answered Kotori. "Kotori!?" Eli was confused , "you only booked us a night stay?" asked Eli ."Yup , I knew this would happen , that's why I only booked a night's stay" answered Kotori positifly.
           At the hotel room , Umi and Kotori were busy with the laptop."Booking another flight, Umi-chan , Kotori-chan?" Honoka asked . "Yes , and we got a flight to Naha airport tommorow noon ." answered Umi satisfiedly. "Great job , both of you , now hurry up , wash your hands and have dinner with us!" Ordered Eli. "Thank you for the food !" They said excitedly , the food was ordered from a nearby 5 star restaurant . Since there was a discount , Nozomi and Eli were able to order a lot of expensive food for a considerablely cheap price.They all filled up their stomachs with those plates. "Honoka , if you sleep right after you eat you will become a cow" said Umi."I have heard enough from my mother , I don't want to hear that from you too Umi chan!" replied Honoka. To prevent Honoka from sleeping early , they decided to tell horor stories , while turning of the lights . After Umi's story , the 8th story , Eli was left terrified , as she turned on the lights while hugging Nozomi. They decided to put the stories to an end after seeing Eli cry like a child."Umi-chan , we're almost there!" said Honoka before they all fell sound asleep .
            The next day , they had breakfast , took a group photo in front of the hotel before heading of to Hiroshima airport. "Where were we landing?" asked Nico "Naha airport at the Okinawa prefecture" answered Eli as they boarded their plane. The plane took of to Naha Airport