Naha,Okinawa

They have arrived. With Rin as the most exicited one as usual. Their first destination was the Shurijo Castle. After having lunch at Naha airport's cafeteria, they headed straight to Shurijo castle. According to Umi , the Shurijo Castle fits her sister , Ami Sonoda's personality and interested. She also mentioned that going to the castle might be her sister's top priority if she would want to take photographs.
                     They took a taxi , they headed to Shurijo Castle . Umi fears that her sister might have left before they arrived like before. Without 30 minutes, they arrived at Shurijo Castle. Umi , Eli , and Maki changed into the kimono's that were used for their last live , and of course , they took a photo, right in front of the gate. They looked around , took photos and enjoyed themselfs there while looking for Sonoda Ami."Hey Umi, Kotori , stand there
'Time flies fast while you're having fun' , Without realizing , they've spent 3 hours around Shurijo castle. "I guess she left already" said Eli , with a rather tired voice ." I'm hungry , nyaa~!" exclaimed Rin suddenly

          "It's still 5.30A.M. and you're already hungry, what are you?!" asked Nico , looking rather amazed and surprosed at the same time. "But I'm super hungry nyaa~ Nico-chan , you're so mean nyaa~" said Rin in a sad toneand voice. " Well....." Eli seemed to be confused , as she couldn't think off a decision . " We did spend almost half of the day walking, I guess we are bound to get hungry quicker" said Nozomi. "Elicchi , How about we call it a day , and have dinner earlier today?" she suggested.
            "Well , I am a bit hungry , and tired too . How about we call it a day and have some yakiniku?" asked Eli . Here suggestion was agreed by all 8 members besides her without a second thought , they seemed to be very hungry.Then , she , Umi , and Maki switched back to normal clothes before going out to search for a yakiniku near the hotel.
After getting lost a few times in a few alleys , they finally found a yakiniku restaurant.
            "Thank you for all the food!" they said joyful as they pick up the chopsticks and begin to gobble up the meat on the pan "yakiniku with rice and miso soup is the best! I'll order another porsion!" said Nozomi , no μ's member ever saw her this excited before.
             They didn't take too long to finish two porsions for their dinner , after eating all those food their stomachs were full , so full that it hurts and they hardly can't move. "I....I'm so full , I can't eat anymore" said Hanayo . "That was certainly delicious" Umi commented as she drank her tea.
            After a few minutes of chatting , μ's checked in the hotel."excuse me , did someone named Sonoda Ami checked in?" asked Eli to the recepsionist "Yes , but she left at 12 noon" she answered ." I booked a family room , Kotori Minami" said Kotori. "Yes , for one night , your keys " said the woman as she gave Kotori the keys to their hotel room.
         At the room , " Umi , don't worry , one of the hall porters said your sister mentioned about going to Aomori , we may find her there " said Eli as she comforts Umi. They have another lead on finding Umi's sister. Nozomi said the hall porter told her that Ami Sonoda mentioned of taking pictures at Aomori Bay Bridge.
        "Kotori?" "Don't worry , Umi chan , I booked us a flight to Aomori early tommorow morning , look! Honoka-chan's asleep already." said Kotori , calming down Umi. They all slept because their plane to Misawa airport will fly at 6.30A.M.
       Early in the morning , the next day , about 4 A.M. , μ's were all ready and headed up to the laundry to take their clothes , and went straight to the airport for check in. Their plane took of to Aomori's Misawa airport.