Siblings

That black haired girl looked surprised . "U....Umi-chan?" Ami looked really shocked . " Did you know that your little sister became a student council vice president , your sister just graduated?" Asked Umi ."Umi-chan I...." "No excuses , I don't care anymore , I hate you!" said Umi as she turned back .
                 She was followed by Kotori , who said that she will accompany Umi check in the hotel . Which leaves the rest off the group with a shocked Ami Sonoda , holding her red cheek , right where Umi slapped her.
The rest of them didn't know what to do , suddenly , Eli alternates with asking Ami questions "Ami-san , why did you leave Umi and never came back in the first place?" she asked."When I was in middle school , I was a bit weak and spent most of my time indoors . I felt guilty to Umi as she became shy and didn't made any friends by accompanying me . Then, one day , she came home and said that the daughter of the manjuu store owner invited her to play and be friends . She looked so happy back then. I thought if she stopped accompanying me inside , she would be that happy with a lot of friends everyday . So after middle school, I moved out and now I'm working as a freelance photography student . I already told mother and father that I will come back for New Year after Umi graduates . Never knew she would graduate this early. But looks like my predictions were right , Umi did made a lot of kind friends" She answered.
               "So you're actually the good guy , nya~" Rin said. "Ami-san? Do you want to hug your sister?" Asked Nozomi . "Of course ! More than anything in the world" Ami answered . " You should know that Umi was desprate enough to travel around Japan to find you , and even though she tries to hide it , it's obvious that she misses you very much. She hardly couldn't sleep well during the whole trip" Said Nozomi. It was true , Umi usually sleeps early easily . But lately she's still up at 12.
                Ami suddenly collapsed ,Maki phoned a hospital where she could borrow a regular room as it was one of the branches her father was managing.
            Then , at the hotel , "UMI-CHAN!!!" honoka yelled as she opened the doors "Honoka! What's wr...." "NO TIME TO TALK,YOU'RE SISTER WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL!!" Honoka said. "What?!" Umi looked surprised . Without saying anything else after that Umi went outside. In front of the lobby , there was a taxi with Eli inside.
             Without a single hesitasion , Umi went in the taxi. The taxi then drove them to the hospital. On the way there , Umi looked worried.
             There , Umi and Eli rushed to the room where Umi's sister was in. Umi could see her sister still lying one the bed with an I.V. on her arm . This is the first time Umi ever saw her sister this weak, She always saw her sister has a strong and independant figure. After knowing that her sister was ill like this , Umi couldn't say anything, and she wouldn't move at all.
             "She may go home after she wakes up, but she has to take plenty of medications" said the doctor as she left."Maybe we should give them alone time" suggests Nozomi . They all left the room
, leaving Umi and her sister together inside . "Nee-chan, why did you never tell me? I never knew you were ill , is that why you stayed home all the time?" Umi said with tears as she hugged her sister. Not long after , Umi fell asleep on her sisters lap.
          The next morning μ's came to check on Umi . They were surprised to see Umi sleeping on her sister's lap. "Ah....Umi-chan's friends!" said Ami. She seems somewhat happy . Suddenly , Umi woke up. She hugs her sister with tears "Onee-chan , the nightmare was scary " she said. "You won't leave me , right?" she asked. Everyone was surprised , especially Honoka. The last time she saw Umi crying like that was when they were in Elementary.
               "Umi-chan, let's go to the hotel , I have a present for you" said Ami.
                  At the hotel room , Ami searched through her belongings and showed Umi a blue kimono. "Umi-chan, let's take a photo together! I bought this kimono a long time ago for your graduation present!" she said. Umi smiled from ear to ear , she looked like a child."I bought myself a kunoichi outfit , look!" Ami said.
              Then , Ami prepared the background then Umi and Ami changed into their costumes and took a photo . Umi finally found her sister. The next day , they all travelled around Aomori . "Umi-chan , that's the apartment where I will be living with Miko-san before I come back this December . Wait for me Ok?" said Ami.
             Kotori suggested that they buy souvenirs for their friends and family back at Tokyo before going to Misawa airport. "Ami-nee chan!" Umi said "promise you'll come home early and we'll play!and don't forget your medicine!" she said . Ami was reminded of the events 10 years ago. μ's boarded the plane as Ami went back to her apartment. Umi and Ami seemed impatient for December to come.
               Their plane arrived at Tokyo Narita Airport. μ's were greeted by their family members in front of the arrival gates , waiting for them impatiently. "Umi!" said her parents as they hugged her. Same goes for the other family members, even Nico and Nozomi's parents were there. "Umi , did you meet your sister darling? " asked her mother "She texted me that you found and chased her"
         They chatted on the way home. "And then....Ami nee chan ran away!" Umi said , followed by her parents laughter. "And....and she bought me this beautiful blue kimono , it looks like the one I wanted when I was a kid!She said it was a graduation present" Umi continued .
         That night , Umi saw a shooting star in the beautiful night sky . At Aomori , Ami saw that shooting star , the same one her sister saw at the same time.they made a wish, and that wish was
              "I wish December will come quicker!I wish I could see my sister again sooner!"

they made a wish, and that wish was              "I wish December will come quicker!I wish I could see my sister again sooner!"