Tommorow is not okay (part 1)

You were ready for school. You went to school. On the way there u saw springtrap crying. You came over to him and said what's wrong? He yelled "MY DOG DIED!!!! OXY HAS A GUN AND HE SHOT MY DOG!!!" He showed you the body and you were shocked. "I'm sorry that happened." You said. "It's okay...it's not your fault.." he said.

You helped him up and you walked him to school. "Thanks.....y/n..." he said.

Suddenly you heard footsteps behind you. "DIE BITCH!!" Oxy yelled while holding the gun.

"No....STOP PLEASE!" Springtrap yelled. But he shot springtrap and ran away.

"Springtrap!!! IM GONNA CALL 911!!" You yelled while getting your phone out of your purse.

"Is he alright?" Someone behind you asked. "No...." you cried.

"H-Hi! I'm Lily. I think there is a hospital near the school." Lily said. "Okay. Can you help me carry him?" You asked. "Sure!" Lily said while she helped you pick him up.

 "Sure!" Lily said while she helped you pick him up

(Lily= Ballora)

At the hospital......

You were crying. You didn't want springtrap to die. You were best friends! Lily was also his best friend. The doctor came in. "I have bad news" the doctor said,"Springtrap will not make it..." the doctor turned to you and lily. "Sorry about your loss." And the doctor left the room.

"it's-it's okay y-y/n! I'll be f-fine..."
"NO YOU WONT DAMMIT!! YOUR DYING!! I'm sad...." you yelled.

You guys said goodbye to springtrap and left the hospital. You didn't wanna be late for class.

Part two coming soon.......