Tommorow is not okay ( finale)

(Last part)

You had to visit springtrap to see if he was alright. So you, Onnie, And Lily went to see springtrap.

At the hospital........
Onnie found the room that springtrap was in and rushed to it while you and Lily walked behind him.

Onnie opened the door. And he saw almost everyone. "HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW THIS?!?" Onnie asked. "Don't you think the puppets follow people when the look or act suspicious!" Freddy said.

Almost everyone was here! There was Freddy,Bonnie,Chica,Foxy,Golden,Mangle,Mari,Puppet,springtrap, and this weird guy with black eyes.....

"Springtrap!" Lily said as she came and hugged him. "Why are you crying Lily?" Springtrap asked. "your dying...." lily cried.

"I can never die......",Springtrap said.

Finally you came in the room. You went over to springtrap and hugged him.

Springtrap point of view.......
I can't believe I'm dying. Welp! I always wanted to say this to Y/n, but I need to hurry up before I die.

No one's point of view......

Springtrap turned to you and sang,"I wanna ruin our friendship. So we can be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this, but you really my dearest friend!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

That was the sound of that metal thing tracking his heart beat. He was dead.

"Oh shit...." you said.

Mangle started to cry. Everyone was crying. Well, almost, that guy with the black eyes looked like he was angry. He walked out of the room. He looked suspicious. So you followed him.

Later in a hallway...........

That guy was in a dark hallway with Oxy and Maggie. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING SHOOT PEOPLE! NOW I DONT WANT TO DO THIS BUT IF I SEE ANOTHER PERSON DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU I WILL KILL YOU AND YOU FAMILY!!" He said. "Ok......" Oxy said as he handed the gun to him.

You were going to take a picture of them when the flash came on. "oh fuck!" You said as they noticed the flash and followed you.

"What are you doing here?" Someone asked. It was that guy again. "Umm....I dropped my phone!" You said.

"She took a picture, get her phone and delete it!" He said

Oxy grabbed the phone while Maggie was fighting you.

"I got it!" Oxy said as he handed the phone to him.

"Oh! And by the way, my name is Cre!" Cre said