You VS Cami

Everyone was in the bushes.
They were waiting for Deuz to kill a bear. "Hello?" Deuz asked into a big scary cave. Suddenly a bear came out. "Hi bear!" Deuz said.

The bear started to chase him. He ran so fast....

"Y'all are shit......" Owynn said. Then Owynn did some supernatural stuff and tied the bears feet together......

"Now kill it!!" Owynn yelled.

Deuz stepped closer to the bear and stabbed it. It was still alive. He started stabbing it harder until it died. He was very scared and ran.

"Well we know his greatest fear! DEAD BODIES!!" You said with a funny face. Everyone but Deuz laughed.

"Hey!!!" Deuz yelled. "That's not funny!"

"But your back!" Onnie said as he ran and hugged Deuz. "Woah there I'm not gay.." Deuz yelled.

But then all of the nightmares were hugging him.

And then you hugged him.

"Oh gosh stop your love kills me!!" Owynn said as he was pretending to die.

You rolled your eyes......

But then something came in your mind.......or someone...

"DID YOU THINK THIS IS OVER! IT HAS JUST STARTED!!"

You rolled your eyes and said......"You did nothing to us...."

"Who?" Golden asked. You didn't realize you said that out loud. "Just a voice in my head telling me it just started...." you said.

"Oh no" golden said. He looked like he was worried. "Come with me! I think I know what's happening...."

Later in Owynn's cabin.......

"It might be Cami trying to get in your head! The same thing happened with golden." Owynn said.

"Here's some cookies!" Someone said as he went out of the cafeteria. He had long hair and orange eyes. He was wearing a gray shirt and had a cute smile. "Oh hi! You must be Y/n! I heard a lot about you!" He said with a smile.

"Hey! Why don't you come over here and sit down!" Owynn said as he tried to pat the bed. But the fact he had no hands. He just frowned.

"Let me introduce myself! My name is Towntrap!" Towntrap said as he was sitting down.

(My baby- I mean Towntrap!)

"What happened!" Towntrap asked golden. "Cami again!" Golden said.

You heard the word AGAIN. "What do you mean AGAIN?!?" You asked.

"Well, she's been haunting the school a lot !" Towntrap said. "It's annoying!"

"Oh....." you said.

"Anyways why don't we go outside and get some fresh air!" Owynn said.

"Sure!!" You and Towntrap said.