Tommorow is not okay ( part2)

You and lily are at school. You never told the teacher what happened, because you thought Oxy would get mad and kill you and lily.

It was math class. But the teacher wasn't here. "Why is the teacher late?!?" Lily asked.

"Because....... Mr. Mike died in a car crash." Bonnie said as he was crying.

"Oh...." Lily said.
"Wait, so who's the sub?" You asked. "Ms. Bidybab." Chica said

Then some one came in the class. "Hello, students!" Ms. Bidybab said. "I'll be your new math teacher."

Deuz and Maggie were talking in the back. "SHUT UP YOU CUNTS!!" Ms. Bidybab yelled.

...
The class was silent.....

"Now, GET TO WORK YOU BRATS!" Ms Bidybab yelled.

Later at lunch.......

"Man, that teacher is mean." You said. "Yep!" Lily agreed. "You guys hate her too?" Onnie said as he sat next to you.

 "You guys hate her too?" Onnie said as he sat next to you

(Onnie = Nightmare Bonnie)
(You met him earlier)

"Yes, we hate her!" Lily said. "Don't think we're friends Onnie!" You yelled. "Oh, we're not friends! Me and LILY are friends!" Onnie said. "Anyways, everybody hates her! We're thinking about trying to fire her."

"That is a splendid idea!!" Lily said. "Then what are you waiting for!! Let's do it now!" Onnie said.

5 minutes later......

"Ms. Bidybab!! It's a splendid day!" Lily said. "Yeah, whatever..." Ms. Bidybab said.

The plan was simple. Put a recorder device on lily, lily tries to make her mad, she curses, and then show it to the principal and DONE!

"Ms. Bidybab! Can I call you BAB! BIDIBYBAB! DIB!" Lily shouted. "Please lower down your voice and go away." Ms. Bidybab said.

"MS. BIDYBAB!" Lily yelled as she bumped Ms. Bidybab.

"THAT'S IT! IM GONNA EXPEL YOU FROM THIS SCHOOL!!!" Ms. Bidybab yelled.

"Uh oh." Onnie said. "Did you record anything Maggie?" Onnie asked. "No. It said nothing."

"Wait! Was the red light on?" Onnie asked. "Uh.....no." Maggie replied. "YOU FUCKED UP!! ITS NOT ON!! WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE!! NOW MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING EXPELLED!!" Onnie yelled.

"Oh no!" You said. "We have to help Lily!" Said Abby. You turned around and saw a red haired girl.

 You turned around and saw a red haired girl

(Abby = Circus Baby)

"Yeah!" Every body said.

"I Hope Lily will be ok...." you thought.

Part 3 coming soon..........