Fede! Don't kill yourself (part 1)

It was field day. You were grouped with Lily and her friends.

When you walked over to Lily, she was laughing on the ground. "What's funny?" She pointed to a boy with white and pink hair. "He's trying to catch fish with his mouth!" Lily laughed.

Then you looked at the boy with his face halfway in the water. "Fede! Don't kill yourself!" Abby yelled.

Fede brought his head out of the water. There was a fish in his mouth. He took it out of his mouth and gave it to Abby.

After that another guy came and said,"Good job my little soldier !" And then he kissed him. Lily walked over to you and said."There a couple, not family!"

Fede/Funtime Freddy/ the one with the blue eyes

Felix/Funtime Foxy/ the one with the yellow eyes

"You'll get used to it!" Abby said.

"Hey guys!" Mangle said. "Why are you here?" You asked. "Well there are too many teams. So their putting some teams together." Mangle said.

"Who's your teammates?" Abby asked.

"Only Foxy And Deuz!" Mangle said, "But
Foxy ate some weird berries and now he's acting weird!"

"LET ME GO!" Deuz said. "NEVER! YOU ARE THE CRIMINAL OF THE SEVEN SEAS!!" Foxy said. "kill me...." mangle said as she separated the two boys.

"Well this is gonna be a looooong field day!"

Part 2 soon...