We are in danger

"It's ok!!" Abby said....

You told everyone what happened.

The animatronics were scared, the toys were crying, the nightmares were hugging deuz, and the Funtimes were thinking.

You were surprised. That THIS would happen. You wanted to fight cami. But she's stronger than you.

"Hey Y/n!" Freddy yelled, "Who's this cami?"

"Well, Deuz said she had green hair, and.......a black dress..." you said.

"Oh okay......" Freddy said as he walked away.

In the forest.......

"Freddy! I'm telling you!! Something wrong with this place!" Fred yelled to Freddy.

"FRED!! JUST LEAVE US AlONE!!! ME AND MY FRIENDS CAN FIGURE THIS OUT!!" Freddy yelled to Fred.

"Fred?" Freddy asked

No answer.......

"Fred! Stop being quiet!! Fred!! FRED!!" Freddy yelled as he was running, trying to find fred. Fred would never disappear.

"What's the matter?" Someone said.

"AAAH DONT HURT ME-" Freddy said.

"Shh! She could be anywhere!!" Mai said.

It was just mai. You sent mai to check on Freddy. "U okay?" Mai asked freddy. "Yeah. Let's just go to the camp. I'm not feeling well...." Freddy said.

Mai grabbed Freddy's hand and dragged him back to camp........

"We need to hunt her down and find the cure." You said. "But we can't fight the supernatural!" Mr. Vince said. "But the only one who knows about supernatural stuff is...........Owynn." Mr. Mike said.

He pointed to a cabin that looked empty. And guess who was in the cabin.........
Owynn!

Yep. The guy who tried to rape you. But with no arms.

In the cabin..........

"Heh! So you like snakes!" Owynn asked. "Yes!" A Soul said.

"OWYNN GET YOUR CREEPY SHITTY ASS OUT HERE AND FUCKIN KILL A BITCH!!" Maggie said. "Yeesh! And I thought you told people to watch their mouths." Owynn said. He tried to get up. But he fell. "Shit!" Maggie yelled as she helped him up.

He walked outside. And fell again, but on purpose. "Can you even walk?!?" Maggie said. She picked him up and carried him like a baby.

He was embarrassed that everyone and you were laughing at him. "What do you want?" Owynn asked with a serious tone in his voice. "There's another supernatural person In the woods. She's scaring everyone. And look at what she did to Deuz!" Mr. Mike said As he grabbed the furry and brought him to Owynn.

"Heh! It's just a spirit animal spell. I can reverse that!" Owynn said. "HOW??" Everyone asked.

"Easy. A sacrifice!" Owynn said.

Everyone panicked. They were wondering who was going to be killed.

"A sacrifice of a bear you idiots! And not Deuz!" Owynn said as he tried to facepalm, but he had no hands. "Well fuck my life."

"Ok when?" Felix asked. Owynn looked at Felix. Felix face was like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Owynn rolled his eyes and said, "nope! I'm not gay!"

"SOOO! Anyways, how do we sacrifice a bear?" Deuz asked.

"There is no we! There is you! You have to kill a bear. And eat the guts!" Owynn said.

"WHAT! WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT IN YOUR STUPID BOOK??" Deuz asked.

"Page one!" Owynn replied and kicked the book to him.

Deuz grabbed the book and opened it. It did say that. "Welp! I'm gonna die!" Deuz said with a happy face.

Duh duh duuuuuh!!!
LOL what have I done

Duh duh duuuuuh!!!LOL what have I done

And what have u done golden?

Quick a/n

There is a fnafhs English amino. If u want to join just do. And my name is ❤️🌎Towntrap🌎❤️ if ya want to find me and know more info on when the next chapter is coming.

Also if ya can, join my LoonLovers amino so we can make an army of people who like ballon boy.....in any version. (It's Fnaf but with BB as a loved character)